- Filters for scale, sediment, and chlorine taste / odor
- Produces up to 300 GPD of RO water, up to 600 GPD with blending
- Max temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit; max pressure: 100 psi
- Recommended for coffee brewers, hot tea brewers, espresso machines, combi ovens, and proofer ovens
- Includes Integrated pump, powder-coated mounting bracket, pre-filter, post-filter, (2) RO membranes, and in-line TDS meter
- 3M Water Filtration Products 50-91301 Installation Kit for TFS450 Systems
- 3M Water Filtration Products HF95 Replacement Cartridge for BEV195 Water Filtration System - 3 Micron and 5 GPM
- 3M Water Filtration Products HF90 Replacement Cartridge for BEV190 Water Filtration System
- 3M Water Filtration Products 5598407 10 Gallon Reverse Osmosis Water Storage Drawdown Tank
- 3M Water Filtration Products 5598405 2.5 Gallon Reverse Osmosis Water Storage Drawdown Tank
- 3M Water Filtration Products 5598406 5 Gallon Reverse Osmosis Water Storage Drawdown Tank
- Noble Chemical QT-40 Quaternary Test Paper Dispenser - 0-500ppm
|3M Water Filtration Products 5623901 Specs|
|Width||18 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||5 3/4 Inches|
|Height||25 1/8 Inches|
|Filter Type|| Chlorine|
|Maximum Pressure||100 PSI|
|Maximum Temperature||100 Degrees F|
|Service Flow Rate||300 GPD|
|Style||Sanitary Quick Change|
Customer questions about this product
- My water filter hasn’t been used since the COVID-19 shutdowns, does my cartridge need replaced?
- If you haven’t used your water filter for a prolonged period of time, the cartridges should be replaced. Leaving a filter unused means that water has sat in the cartridge and there is potential for micro biologic growth. Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
3M Water Filtration Products 5623901 Details
Water that's free of scale and other impurities will taste better and help your equipment run more efficiently, so use this 3M TFS450 reverse osmosis water filter system to treat water issues at the source! This system is designed to filter for scale, sediment, and chlorine taste / odor in your water supply, and is a great choice for coffee brewers, hot tea brewers, espresso machines, combi ovens, and proofer ovens. It can produce up to 300 GPD of RO water, and up to 600 GPD with blending.
Additionally, this unit comes with a precision metering valve that lets the operator adjust the level of dissolved minerals, which is particularly useful in applications where mineral control is preferable to total removal, like coffee and espresso brewing. Great for high-demand applications, the included hydraulic bypass valve maintains the water flow even when using a lot of water. The quick-change filter design makes it easy to replace cartridges and get back to work too - just turn the cartridge to take the old one out and slide the new one into place, without the need for any wrenches or other tools. And since the filters are completely encapsulated, this makes the process more sanitary and saves you time. It includes an integrated pump, a powder-coated mounting bracket, a pre-filter cartridge, a post-filter cartridge, (2) RO membrane cartridges, and an in-line TDS (total dissolved solids) meter. The pumping module has 3/8" NPT female connections with 1/2" NPT bushings. The membrane module inlet / outlet connection size is 1/2" NPT female. It should be used with an external RO water storage tank. The pre-filter cartridge every 12 months for best performance.
Width: 18 7/8"
Depth: 5 3/4"
Height: 25 1/8"
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
3M Water Filtration Products 5623901
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register