23" x 23" Portable Griddle
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Sizes:
- 7 gauge steel
- Fold-down handles and easy-pour corners
- Fits commercial ranges
- Covers four burners
- Perfect for Mexican restaurants, taverns, and outdoor cooking
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- My griddle isn’t heating evenly – is something wrong?
- Just like electric or gas griddles, portable griddles are subject to hot and cold spots, depending on the location of the burners underneath the cooking surface. Areas that are between burners will not get as hot as areas that are directly over burners. The griddle material can also affect the consistency of the surface temperature, as different metals heat at different rates.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
This 23" x 23" x 3/4" economy portable griddle can be used to quickly transform commercial gas ranges, open fires, and outdoor grills into a reliable griddle! Made from tough 7 gauge steel, this portable griddle has fold-down handles and easy-pour corners for optimum convenience in your restaurant or school.
This griddle covers four burners for optimum space utilization. It's the perfect add-on griddle for Mexican restaurants, taverns, outdoor cooks, or anyone in need of extra griddle space.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
|All Points 76-1155|
People Talk About:little top surface store size range pleased maintain large happy
Very happy with this item, only complaints are that surface is a little difficult to maintain and it's a little awkward to store. Durable, good size for a large range without flat top, very pleased.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register