20 Qt. Aluminum Double Boiler
Other Available Sizes:
- 20 qt. capacity
- Medium weight 3mm thick aluminum construction
- Provides even heat distribution throughout the cooking process
- Two handles on each piece of the boiler
|Inset Height||10 Inches|
|Inset Bottom Diameter||10 3/4 Inches|
|Inset Top Diameter||12 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||11 7/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
This economical 20 qt., 3-piece double boiler is made of medium weight 3.0mm thick aluminum. Each set includes a boiler, an inset, and a lid for complete double boiler service. For easy, secure transport, both the boiler and the inset have two handles each.
This double boiler is extremely useful in creating cheesecake, custard, and a variety of other confections. The aluminum construction allows for even heat distribution throughout the cooking process.
Top Diameter: 11 7/8"
Capacity: 20 qt.
Top Diameter: 12 1/8"
Bottom Diameter: 10 3/4"
Capacity: 20 qt.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
People Talk About:double boiler large love aluminum batches caramel great vegetables water
All of the canning supplies in the box stores did not seem like durable, long lasting products. So, I decided to find something on my own that could serve the same purpose. I found this double boiler that can handle the volume of my batches, will stand the test of time, and is deep enough for my water baths. I’m just waiting on the 10 1/2" Round Steamer Rack to come back in stock and I’ll be all set.
Jennett R. from Cline Kitchen Posted on 09/15/2017
20 Qt. Aluminum Double Boiler works great with making our homemade caramel sauce for our caramel apples. I love that it is large enough that we can make double batches at a time.
Amanda W. from Wirtz Family Popcorn Posted on 08/09/2017
This 20 qt aluminum double boiler is exactly what I needed and the price is amazing. It is perfect for seafood, spaghetti and steamed vegetables.
Sara H. Posted on 05/23/2017
I absolutely love this double boiler I love how big it is I can do large quantities of food that will last throughout the whole day
Rebeakita v. from Sweet treats Posted on 12/15/2016
This double boiler is great for blanching vegetables or cooking pasta in just a few minutes. It is large enough to hold several quarts of water.
Lindsay D. Posted on 11/26/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register