18'' x 24'' 40# White Freezer Paper - 1000/Case
$48.48/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$50.49/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Pre-cut sheets save you valuable time
- 5# polyethylene coating prevents sticking and seals juices; non-coated side accepts labeling
- 9-12-month freezer rating
- 40# basis weight
- Perfect for wrapping cheese, meat, fish, and sandwiches
You May Also Need
|Basis Weight||40 #|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
A must-have for any deli, grocery store, or butcher shop, this 18" x 24" 40# white freezer paper makes packaging up products fast and easy! With these 18" x 24" sheets, this paper is just the right size for wrapping up raw meat, fish, or other food items. You can even use this paper as a more durable alternative to traditional sandwich paper. Use these sheets to wrap up your patrons' favorite subs! Plus, because they're pre-cut, they help you save time and streamline your operation.
The 5# protective polyethylene coating on this paper prevents sticking and helps seal in juices. This helps keep your products fresh and delicious for your patrons! Plus, the non-coated side can be written on. Use it to identify items or date them. This paper is soft and flexible so it can easily be wrapped around your foods to provide maximum contact for an increased storage life and a significantly reduced risk of freezer burn. These sheets have fresh and professional white color and a 9-12 month freezer rating. They're perfect for packing customer orders at your butcher shop, market, or deli!
Basis Weight: 40#
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
People Talk About:cut cuts nicely perfectly deer sheets size sub wrap inch
This product was purchased for use as sub wrap in our store; we are pleased with the durability and functionality of this product, it works perfectly!
We use these for PA deer season and wrapping cuts- when we are processing 80 deer a day, it's too time-consuming to cut sheets to keep up with the volume, so it's so nice to have the pre-cut sheets. This size is perfect for 80% of our cuts, but we cut it off the roll for the bigger roasts when we have to. The quality is pretty good, and the value is great.
This is the best to wrap a 12 inch sub. It doesn't leak the dressing through the paper. They are cut nicely down to size and easy to pull out of the box.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register