14" Wood Bouillon / Chinois Pestle
$9.80/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 5||$10.21/Each|
- Great for pressing, crushing, and pushing ingredients and mixtures through strainers
- Fits standard-sized chinois and china cap strainers
- Helps to release the oils and flavors of ingredients for tastier sauces, soups, and dishes
- Made of natural, solid wood
- Eliminates the need for electric grinders or food processors
- Rounded, ergonomic handle ensures a firm, comfortable grip
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Emmet's Elixir Wood Conditioner / Cutting Board Oil 16 oz. Squeeze Bottle Michigan Maple Block Co.
plus $13.49 /Each
8" Reinforced Bouillon / Chinois Strainer
plus $19.49 /Each
10" Reinforced Bouillon / Chinois Strainer
plus $23.49 /Each
Matfer Bourgeat 017360MC 8" Exoglass Bouillon Strainer / Chinois
plus $83.99 /Each
8" Coarse China Cap Strainer
plus $10.49 /Each
8" Fine China Cap Strainer
plus $10.49 /Each
9" Coarse China Cap Strainer
plus $12.49 /Each
9" Fine China Cap Strainer
plus $12.49 /Each
|Length||13 7/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 1/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Why are the dimensions in the title different from the actual dimensions in the description?
- The dimensions given in the title represent an “industry standard” – a basic size that most manufacturers produce and that people in the industry use to easily identify a type of item. However, not all manufacturers produce their products the same way. For example, a title might say 12", but the item may actually be slightly larger or smaller. We include both measurements to help you find the product you’re looking for, and so you also know how large the product actually is.
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden item?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your product begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wood. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the item, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood board will make it feel sticky or oily.
This 14" wood bouillon / chinois pestle makes food prep easier than ever! Featuring a conical shape that's designed to fit into standard-sized chinois and china cap strainers, this pestle allows you to effortlessly press, crush, and push ingredients and mixtures through the bottom of strainers into mixing bowls and food bins. By pushing and crushing the ingredients, you effectively release all the oils and flavors for tastier sauces, soups, and dishes.
Made of natural, solid wood, this pestle eliminates the need for electric grinders or food processors and ensures simple clean up. Its rounded, ergonomic handle also provides a firm, comfortable grip while in use. Pack your signature recipes with flavor with the help of this wooden pestle!
Maximum Diameter: 3 1/8"
Length: 13 7/8"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:wood chinois pestle strainer perfectly strainers excellent fine oil quality
No more wasting foods, now you can get the most juice out of everything. This wooden bouillon is very easy to use and works great with most strainers
This works really well to push cooked vegetables through my Chinois strainer. I wasn't sure whether or not I should buy such a single-purpose tool but it is excellent at doing what I need it to do.
The 14" Wood Pestle is a big boy and necessary companion for your Chinois Strainer. This item goes perfectly with 8" or larger Chinois or China Cap strainers on Webstaurant store. The Pestle is obviously carved from a single piece of wood. I'm no expert on wood, but it feels like its a dense type of wood. The pestle has excellent weight to it and mine had no imperfections. It arrived in perfect shape. The wood pestle is untreated, raw wood but a few layers of mineral oil or a butcher block oil will give it a nice protective coating and prevent stains and odors from the food that this monster will eventually smash through the fine mesh of your strainer. An excellent value as well given the size and quality.
if you really want to achieve the professional quality sauce like what you'd find in a fine dining restaurant, then you need this pestle along with the matter chinois! could not be happier with this purchase
This pestle is a beast! It works very well in my chinois, but my favorite use for it is in my china cap strainer. It pushes all the food through the fine holes with ease.
Heavy and perfectly long for the chinois. I wish it were a slightly smaller diameter to see what was left to mash, but it is very high quality. I use a wood block oil to keep the wood in good shape. I recommend!
The 14" Bouillon/ Chinois Pestle is heavy and long. This can be used for many different things and it is easy to clean. The price is reasonable at Webstaurant!
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register