I wish Webstaurant carried a bio-degradable coffee bag, but when we are in a pinch for a bag, we order this one and they get it to us within a day or two, and it's a slightly better quality bag than the compostable bag that we usually use, and quite a bit cheaper.
- Ideal for bakeries, coffee shops, and sandwich shops
- Plastic inner lining and tin tie closure maintain flavor and freshness
- Allows products to be taken on-the-go
- Resealable bag design with the tin tie reduces the risk of spillage
Other Products from this Line
- 1/2 lb. Brown Kraft Tin Tie Cookie / Coffee / Donut Bag with Window - 100/Pack
- 1 lb. Brown Kraft Tin Tie Cookie / Coffee / Donut Bag with Window - 100/Pack
- 1/2 lb. Brown Kraft Paper Coffee Bag with Reclosable Tin Tie - 100/Pack
- 1 lb. Brown Kraft Paper Cookie / Coffee / Donut Bag with Window and Tin Tie Closure - 50/Pack
- 5 lb. Brown Kraft Paper Coffee Bag with Reclosable Tin Tie - 25/Pack
- 2 lb. Brown Kraft Paper Coffee Bag with Reclosable Tin Tie - 50/Pack
- 3 lb. Brown Kraft Paper Coffee Bag with Reclosable Tin Tie - 25/Pack
Send your best brews to-go with this 1 lb. brown Kraft coffee bag.
Your coffee shop or cafe is everyone's favorite place to get a cup of Joe and start the morning. So give your customers the option to take some for the road and brew at home with this 1 lb. paper coffee bag! It is great for grocery stores that sell specialty coffee too.
"These bags are great! I use them for our coffee and the oils do not leak through and it keeps the beans fresh unlike other bags that claim they are lined these have a thick lining and work great"Read More Reviews
Seals in Freshness
This bag features a plastic inner lining to prevent natural oils from leaking out or seeping into the bag, while a tin tie closure lets you seal up the bag and open it easily.
1 lb. Capacity
The bag is designed to hold 1 lb. of product and keep it fresh. While it's great for all types of coffee, you can also use it for other items too, like gourmet popcorn.
- Width:4 1/4 Inches
- Gusset Width:2 1/2 Inches
- Height:9 3/4 Inches
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 lb. Brown Kraft Customizable Paper Coffee Bag with Reclosable Tin Tie - 500/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 lb. Brown Kraft Customizable Paper Coffee Bag with Reclosable Tin Tie - 250/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 lb. Brown Kraft Customizable Paper Coffee Bag with Reclosable Tin Tie - 250/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 6" x 1" x 8" Kraft Sandwich / Cookie Bag - 2000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSabert 7174 Beverage on the Move 96 oz. Pop, Fill & Go Coffee Take Out Container - 25/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 14 oz. Mirror-Finished Stainless Steel Frothing Pitcher 2014
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 34 oz. Stainless Steel Insulated Carafe / Server
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 36 oz. Mirror-Finished Stainless Steel Frothing Pitcher 2036
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 24 oz. Stainless Steel Insulated Carafe / Server
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 10-24 oz. Printed Coffee Cup Sleeve / Jacket / Clutch - 1200/Case
People Talk About:bags coffee great bag beans nice fresh price brown customers
We use these bags for small cookies, bonbons, and macarons in our cafe. We like the fact that the inside of the bag is lined with a water/grease proof surface as it keeps the items inside fresh and the outside of the bag does not become greasy.
We make small-batch granola and sell it in 11oz packages. These bags are the perfect size and complement our labels and branding. Most importantly, the bags ship well and arrive to the customer without any staining.
I am very pleased with these bags. This is the 2nd time I have ordered them. Very sturdy and keeps cookies fresh. The paper is thick enough and I like that they have this lining inside. Highly recommend.
I have been using these bags for coffee for about three years. For the price they have been great! I have no complaints and I have used thousands of these. I roast coffee for a living and these bags are the best value if you do not want to spend thousands of dollars purchasing large amounts of bags. I have had no issues with the quality of structure whatsoever.
These are great for retailing products you don't need to show what's inside. They hold product well. Seem fairy durable and can take ink stamps or logo stickers well on them.
Use this for bath soaks that I ship. I banged it around a bit to see what might happen while it ships, and the bottom did give a bit. It's nothing a bit of tape won't solve. Otherwise happy with these overall.
I sell coffee online and these bags are absolutely great for packaging it. Being it's just a plain bag, it's very inexpensive so is a big money saver right there. If you want you can also put your own labels on it, so it's very versatile for when you want or need to put labels on. The bags themselves are costed inside so you don't need to worry about oils seeping through and making a mess. The ties on them, are very strong and can handle many many folding / unfolding without breaking off, which is very important for a bag like this. Finally, being paper, when you have to mail stuff, they are easily scrunch able to fit into boxes or mailing envelopes without tearing up. I have literally sold / used thousands of these bags and love them.
While these bags might have been designed for coffee, they have a myriad of other uses. We use them for our pancake mix - the kraft bag gives the product an artisan look, while the liner keeps the product fresh.
Good standard bean bags. Tin tie portion works well and seems to keep beans at a decent freshness. I do not recommend storing coffee in them though.
Huge hit! The bag is very flexible yet sturdy. These bags are very helpful when grinding up the coffee beans due to the size of the opening and the flexibility of the tabs.
We use these bags to sell bags of coffee beans to our customers. They keep the contents fresh u til the customer is ready to use. The quality is amazing.
These Brown Kraft paper bags are perfect to put a lb of coffee. The price is super great to compared to other places. This bag is also easy to your store logo on it!
We use these bags for our Coffee and they are perfect. The quality for the price is great, and I love how they're lined so the beans don't bleed the bag. Very happy with this product.
These bags are perfect for a 12 oz bag of beans. The closure is sturdy. The bag does not easily tear and holds up well. We like to customize ours.
These are perfect for coffee beans. I buy these often for my cafe to retail beans. They are really nice quality. They're lined & the price is great! I also like the fact that I can buy 100 at a time.
These are great for cookies or anything that may have a little stickiness to it. They are poly lined which keeps things fresher longer. Great to decorate too!!
As with the 1/2 lb ones, i use these bags for cookies most of the time. It can fit 3 standard rectangular waffles in there too, or a very voluminous mini loaf cake..
The brown kraft coffee bags are great to use for retail bags! It keeps the coffee fresh and looks great. You can even stamp your logo onto the bag!
We buy our own green coffee and have it roasted locally, then bag it ourselves. These coffee bags are the perfect solution to bagging your own beans or ground coffee, Love the classic color, the bag is durable, and tie is sturdy and won't fall off like on some cheaper bags. They are also great to write on or to stamp or attach a label. Whether you sell coffee and just want to have some bags to give coffee to family and friends, this is a great product. We say buy them! Jeff
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register