Other Available Types:
- Reduces high inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure
- By-pass check valve prevents excessive pressure build-up
- Strainer is perfect for systems that encounter frequent sediment or debris
- 3/4" double union copper sweat connection
- Maximum pressure 400 PSI
Other Products from this Line
- Zurn 34-NR3XLDU 3/4" Double Union Water Pressure Reducing Valve with Integral By-Pass Check Valve and Strainer
- Zurn 34-NR3XL 3/4" Single Union Water Pressure Reducing Valve with Integral By-Pass Check Valve and Strainer
- Zurn 34-NR3XLC 3/4" Copper Sweat Union Connection Water Pressure Reducing Valve with Integral By-Pass Check Valve and Strainer
- Zurn 34-NR3XLDUPEX 3/4" Double Union Water Pressure Reducing Valve with Integral By-Pass Check Valve, Strainer, and Male Barbed Connection Tailpiece
|Zurn 34-NR3XLDUC Specs|
|Features|| ADA Compliant|
Zurn 34-NR3XLDUC Details
The Zurn 34-NR3XLDUC 3/4" double union copper sweat connection water pressure reducing valve with integral by-pass check valve and strainer reduces high inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure. The integral by-pass design prevents excessive pressure build-up and the balanced piston design allows the regulator to react smoothly to changes in the system's flow demand. The strainer makes it perfect for residential and commercial water systems that require frequent cleaning because of sediment or debris. Plus, its compact design and short lay length allow it to be installed in tight spaces. It has a 3/4" double union copper sweat connection and is rated for use in up to 400 PSI of pressure and temperatures up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register