Zimmerman Cheese Muenster Cheese 6 lb. Solid Block - 6/Case
$118.40/CaseDiscounted shipping with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$122.99/Case|
- Great meltability for sandwiches like grilled cheese or tuna melts
- Mild taste pairs well with virtually any sandwich
- Soft cheese with a smooth texture
- Can be shredded, cubed, or sliced
- Ships refrigerated
|Cheese Type||Muenster Cheese|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||6 lb.|
|Texture||Soft & Semi-Soft|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
This Zimmerman muenster cheese has a smooth texture and mild flavor, making it perfect for enhancing dishes at your deli, cafe, restaurant, or diner. Though pale in color, this cheese features an orange rind resulting in attractive slices and appealing dishes. This orange tint comes from annatto - a popular, gently sweet and slightly nutty seasoning that adds partial flavor and a splash of color. Made from cultured and pasteurized cow's milk and soft in texture, this muenster cheese also has great meltability, allowing you to create a variety of unique culinary creations for your menu.
Extremely versatile in its application, this cheese can be cubed, grated, or sliced thin for sandwiches, and can be used as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack. Arrange some cubes with fruit and crackers for a classic appetizer, or grate some for serving atop salads. This cheese is also an excellent addition to kids' grilled cheeses or a tasty tuna melt with chips on the side. However you choose to serve it, this Zimmerman muenster cheese is sure to please.
Zimmerman Cheese, Inc. is a family-owned business that has been producing award-winning cheese since 1797. Located in Wisconsin, every employee at Zimmerman Cheese takes an active role in producing high-quality cheese, and the Zimmerman family is dedicated to crafting cheese that would make their Swiss ancestors proud.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register