Earn up to $8.37 back (837 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- High-torque motor creates enough air-flow for whole-room circulation
- Rack/stand can rotate a full 360 degrees for air-flow in any direction
- Spiral grill and pitched blade shape promotes upwards air flow as high as 190'
- 5 adjustable speeds can be set to always-on or placed on a 3 hour timer
- Can be stacked with other fans as high as 6 units for efficient storage
Other Products from this Line
- XPOWER FC-100 11" 4-Speed Portable High Velocity Whole Room Air Circulator Utility Fan - 1100 CFM; 115V
- XPOWER FC-200 13" 4-Speed Portable High Velocity Whole Room Air Circulator Utility Fan - 1300 CFM; 115V
- XPOWER FC-250AD 13" DC Powered Brushless Whole Room Air Circulator Utility Fan with Power Outlets - 1560 CFM; 115V
XPOWER FC-420 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 29.8 lb.
- Cord Length
- 15 Feet
- Power Cord Length
- 15 Feet
- 2.8 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 115 Volts
- 322 Watts
- Flow Rate
- 3,600 CFM
- ABS Plastic
- Max CFM
- 3,600 CFM
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- 360 Degrees
- Tilt Head
- Floor Fans
XPOWER FC-420 Details
Promote advanced air circulation with the XPOWER FC-420 18" 5-speed whole room air circulator utility fan! From workshops and warehouses to classrooms and offices, it's important to have proper air flow, and this fan outworks most traditional fans. Its high torque and energy efficient motor creates up to 3600 CFM while only drawing 2.8 amps of power.
The grill is designed in a spiral configuration with deep-pitched blades so air can travel upwards to 190'. With 5 adjustable speeds, you can either set it to a quiet lower level in noise sensitive areas, or a higher level for when ample air flow is necessary. The stand can be swiveled a full 360 degrees for multi-directional airflow, so no area is out of reach.
The fan can either be set to an always-on option, or can be put on a 3 hour timer that will automatically shut the fan off when the timer is up. The housing is made of a lightweight and durable ABS with a compact design. A grab-and-go handle with a wrap-around cord design makes for simple portability when moving the fan around your facility. When in storage or transit, this fan can stack as high as 6 units for convenience. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation of this unit.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register