Wuthrich 1 Lb. 83% Unsalted European Butter - 36/Case
- Adds a rich, clean flavor to pastries and creamy sides
- Smooth, light texture promotes spreadability on toast and breads even after being chilled
- Contains 83% butter fat, allowing you to use less product in recipes than domestic butter
- Made from farm-fresh cream with a century-old family recipe
- Gold foil packaging protects the flavor while being stored refrigerators or coolers
- High plasticity ensures perfect lamination and puff in pastry products
- Low moisture content for use at higher temperatures during cooking applications
- Ships refrigerated
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||1 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Add a rich, clean flavor to your pastries or creamy sides with Wuthrich 1 lb. 83% unsalted European butter! Like a true European butter, this product has the bold aroma of freshly-churned butter. Its smooth, light texture promotes spreadability on toast and breads even after being chilled. Plus, unlike domestic butter that contains 80% butter fat, this butter has 83% fat and allows you to use less product in your recipes. Made from farm-fresh cream with a century-old family recipe, this butter is sure to enhance the flavoring of any dish.
This butter is packaged in a gold foil that protects the flavor of the butter while stored refrigerators or coolers. Its high plasticity ensures perfect lamination and puff in pastry products, while its low moisture content allows the butter to be used at higher temperatures during cooking applications. Top off steaks, poultry, and seafood, saute vegetables, or create signature sauces with this European butter.
Headquartered in Wisconsin, Wuthrich, pronounced "we-trek", is a manufacturer of butter and is backed by seven generations of Swiss ancestry and European tradition. Their artisan butter is carefully crafted with over a century of award-winning, butter-making expertise and reigns the choice of culinary professionals. Their passion and commitment to producing the finest butter items is evident in their superior products and services. From cooking and baking to dining, Wuthrich has a smooth, buttery product to suit your every need.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Orthodox Union Dairy Kosher
This item is certified dairy Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
People Talk About:butter Great wonderfully buying quality packs online melts long little
I was a little nervous buying butter online but the quality is wonderful and it arrived quickly and was still very cold! Great price point for the quality and I’ll definitely be purchasing again.
This unsalted European butter is the only butter we use now. it has such a smooth consistency and melts wonderfully. it also tastes great! buying n bulk packs really saves us $$ in the long hall as well. great product
Get paid to review this product!