Other Available Voltages:
- Wet or dry operation
- Thermostatic control
- Wellslok for easy installation
Other Products from this Line
- Wells 5P-SS4TDU-120 4 Qt. Round Drop-In Soup Well with Drain - Top Mount, Thermostatic Control, 120V
- Wells 5P-SS4D-120 4 Qt. Round Drop-In Soup Well with Drain- Top Mount, Thermostatic Control
- Wells 5P-SS4TUCI-120 4 Qt. Round Insulated Drop In Soup Well with Cord - Top Mount, Thermostatic Control, 120V
|Wells 5P-SS4TU-120 Specs|
|Height||9 1/2 Inches|
|Diameter||8 1/4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Drop In / Top Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Number of Pans||1|
Wells 5P-SS4TU-120 Details
Serve signature soup, sauce, and stew at the perfect temperature with the Wells 5P-SS4TU-120 4 qt. round drop-in soup well! Perfect for buffet-style setups, this food well holds accommodates standard 4-quart round inset pans. This heavy-duty, top-mount drop in round warmer ensures that food is held at a safe and fresh serving temperature. Its deep drawn stainless steel warming pan and tubular heating elements ensure that this warmer will provide years of reliable heating and superior durability.
- Designed for wet or dry operation
- Wellslok provides quick and easy installation in stainless steel countertops
- Thermostatic controls are recessed in a one-piece, drawn, front mounted panel
- One-piece stainless steel top flange and heavy-gauge, deep drawn stainless steel warming pans
- Holds standard 4 qt. round inset pans
- 825W at 120V; 620/825W at 208/240V
Diameter (including rim): 8 1/4"
Height: 9 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register