Wells SS206ETD Drop-In Rectangular Hot Food Well - Bottom Mount, Thermostatic Control, 208/240V
$391.00/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Voltages:
- Drop-in design
- Bottom mount
- Thermostatic controls
- Wellslok for easy installation
|Wells SS206ET Specs|
|Width||13 11/16 Inches|
|Depth||21 3/4 Inches|
|Height||8 11/16 Inches|
|Cutout Width||12 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||20 Inches|
|Wattage||900 - 1,200 Watts|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number of Pans||1|
Customer questions about this product
- What does it mean if an item or voltage is labeled "for international use" or "for Canadian use"?
- An item that has been labeled for international use has been designed to accommodate a foreign electrical standard that differs from electrical standards in the United States. These differences make International Use items incompatible with US electrical standards.
An item labeled "for Canadian use" might have a different cord and plug, amperage requirement, or agency certifications than its comparable US-spec model.
Contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have questions about the suitability of this piece of equipment for your application.
Wells SS206ET Details
Serve your signature veggies, pasta, meat, and more at the perfect holding temperature with the Wells SS206ET drop-in rectangular hot food well! Perfect for buffet-style setups, this food well holds one standard 12" x 20" steam table pan up to 6" deep. A high limit switch prevents accidental overheating. Its deep drawn stainless steel warming pan and tubular heating elements ensure that this warmer will provide years of reliable heating and superior durability.
- Wellslok provides quick and easy installation in stainless steel countertops
- Thermostatic control is recessed in a one-piece, drawn, front-mounted panel
- Designed for wet or dry operation
- Square-corner warming pan
- Holds one standard 12" x 20" steam table inset pan
Width: 13 11/16"
Depth: 21 3/4"
Height: 8 11/16"
Cutout Dimensions: 12" X 20"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!