Wells HSW6D Half Size 1 Pan Drop-In Hot Food Well with Drain and Wellslok - Top Mount, Thermostat Control, 120V
$728.00/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Voltages:
- Wet or dry operation
- Thermostatic control
- Wellslok for easy installation
|Wells HSW6D-120 Specs|
|Width||11 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||11 7/8 Inches|
|Height||6 1/2 Inches|
|Cutout Width||11 5/8 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||13 7/8 Inches|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number of Pans||1|
Wells HSW6D-120 Details
Serve steamed veggies, pasta, meat, and more at the perfect holding temperature with the Wells HSW6D 1/2 size 1 pan drop-in hot food well with drain and Wellslok! Perfect for buffet-style setups, this fully insulated food well holds (1) 12" x 10" steam table pan up to 6"deep. Its deep drawn stainless steel warming pan and tubular heating elements ensure that this warmer will provide years of reliable heating and superior durability.
- Drain included to help funnel away waste water
- Fully insulated for greater heat efficiency
- Wellslok provides quick and easy installation in stainless steel countertops
- Positive-off thermostat control allows for adjustable and consistent temperature; an easy-to-read signal light indicates when heating element is energized
- Designed for wet or dry operation
- Accommodates (1) 12" x 10" pan up to 6" deep
- Thermostatic control is housed in a remote, oval panel with a guard ring to help prevent accidental temperature changes
- Control is recessed in a one piece, drawn, front-mounted panel
Depth: 11 7/8"
Width: 11 5/8"
Height: 6 1/2"
Cutout Dimensions: 11 5/8" x 13 7/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!