Other Available Voltages:
- Wet or dry operation
- Thermostatic control
- Wellslok for easy installation
|Wells 5P-HSW6D-120 Specs|
|Width||11 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||11 7/8 Inches|
|Height||6 1/2 Inches|
|Cutout Width||11 5/8 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||13 7/8 Inches|
|Installation Type||Drop In / Top Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||1|
Wells 5P-HSW6D-120 Details
Serve steamed veggies, pasta, meat, and more at the perfect holding temperature with the Wells 5P-HSW6D-120 1/2 size 1 pan drop-in hot food well with drain and Wellslok! Perfect for buffet-style setups, this fully insulated food well holds (1) 12" x 10" steam table pan up to 6"deep. Its deep drawn stainless steel warming pan and tubular heating elements ensure that this warmer will provide years of reliable heating and superior durability.
- Drain included to help funnel away waste water
- Fully insulated for greater heat efficiency
- Wellslok provides quick and easy installation in stainless steel countertops
- Positive-off thermostat control allows for adjustable and consistent temperature; an easy-to-read signal light indicates when heating element is energized
- Designed for wet or dry operation
- Accommodates (1) 12" x 10" pan up to 6" deep
- Thermostatic control is housed in a remote, oval panel with a guard ring to help prevent accidental temperature changes
- Control is recessed in a one piece, drawn, front-mounted panel
Depth: 11 7/8"
Width: 11 5/8"
Height: 6 1/2"
Cutout Dimensions: 11 5/8" x 13 7/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register