Wells HMP6DU Half Size 1 Pan Drop-In Hot Food Well with Drain - Top Mount, Thermostat Control
$619.00/EachShips free with Plus
- Wet or dry operation
- Thermostatic control
|Wells HMP6DU-120 Specs|
|Width||5 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||19 7/8 Inches|
|Height||6 1/2 Inches|
|Cutout Width||6 3/8 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||20 5/8 Inches|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number of Pans||1|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this drop-in unit be installed into any countertop?
- For performance and safety reasons, this unit is designed to be installed into metal countertops only.
Wells HMP6DU-120 Details
Serve steamed veggies, pasta, meat, and more at the perfect holding temperature with the Wells HMP6DU 1/2 size 1 pan drop-in hot food well with drain! Perfect for buffet-style setups, this food well holds (1) 6" x 20" half-size steam table pan to save counter space. Its deep drawn stainless steel warming pan and tubular heating elements ensure that this warmer will provide years of reliable heating and superior durability.
- Drain included to help funnel away waste water
- Positive-off thermostat control allows for adjustable and consistent temperature; an easy-to-read signal light indicates when heating element is energized
- Designed for wet or dry operation
- Unique 6" x 20" half-size pan saves counter space
- Thermostatic control is housed in a remote, oval panel with a guard ring to help prevent accidental temperature changes
- Control is recessed in a one piece, drawn, front-mounted panel
- 120V, 750W
Depth: 19 7/8"
Width: 5 5/8"
Height: 6 1/2"
Cutout Dimensions: 6 3/8" x 20 5/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!