Never cater an event without this. Perfect for soaking your flatware so they are very easy to clean at the end of the evening. Ingenious!
$45.06/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 5||$47.99/Each|
- Soak and sanitize flatware without a sink
- Great alternative to hand washing
- Keeps hands away from harsh chemicals and sharp knives
- Ability to soak in the drain box
- Comes with a drain box, a bus box, and a cover
|Vollrath 52619 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type|| Box / Lid Combos|
Vollrath 52619 Details
This Vollrath 52619 flatware soak system lets you soak and sanitize your flatware without using a sink. Using the flatware soaking system as opposed to hand washing in a sink also helps keep hands away from harsh chemicals and sharp knives.
Just put your utensils in the drain box to soak, and then remove the drain box when you're done. No more feeling through sudsy water to retrieve flatware or cleaning products! The silverware soaking system comes with a drain box, a bus box, and a cover.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle C32P114 8 Compartment Half Size Flatware Rack / No Handles
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle RF14 Opticlean Full Size Combination / Flatware Rack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle C32P214 8 Compartment Half Size Flatware Rack with Handles
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 97241 Silv-A-Tainer 6-Hole Stainless Steel Flatware Cylinder Holder
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle RG25-114 Opticlean 25 Compartment Glass Rack with 1 Extender
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle RTP14 OptiClean Full Size All Purpose Tall Peg Rack
People Talk About:clean flatware easy silverware soak love silverwareit soaking system systemwe
I purchased the soaking flatware system to use at home to free up my sink when I have parties and to give me a head start (place silverware in the container). I love the ease of use and it makes clean up a breeze. I would recommend and I would purchase this again.
It's so easy to clean and sanitize my baking tips with this Flatware soak system. It allows me to soak them in hot water and vinegar to get rid of the grease that accumulates on them.
The Vollrath Flatware soak system.We love it . I put alittle bleach in mine and selvers put silverware in it between washes it keeps the food from drying on the silverware.It is great and it saves time when washing.
I have one of these in my restaurant. It is an extreme time saver and makes easy work of washing silverware. All my servers throw their silver ware in here during lunch and dinner and it "prewashes" it all. So just one run is needed thru our dish machine and its super clean.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register