Universal UNV86920PK 6" x 9" Green Gregg Rule Steno Book - 6/Pack
Customers Also Viewed
- Gregg ruled with center line for shorthand writing
- Snag-free plastic wire coil allows for easy opening and closing
- Sturdy back for easy writing even when standing
- Unperforated and unpunched
- Green color contrasts dark ink for easy-to-read writing
|Universal UNV86920PK Specs|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||6" x 9"|
|Usage||Note Pads & Note Taking|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Universal UNV86920PK Details
Make note-taking easy with this Universal UNV86920PK 6" x 9" green Gregg rule steno book! Whether you're taking notes at a meeting or conducting an interview, this steno book is designed for optimal shorthand writing. Its Gregg ruled pages feature the traditional single margin line drawn down the middle. This keeps the user writing faster by cutting the hand's travel time in half when moving on to a new line.
This green paper contrasts with dark ink colors for easy-to-read writing. The plastic wire binding along the top is snag-free to keep your pages turning easily. Plus, its sturdy back allows for easy writing, even while standing. Since this steno book is unperforated and unpunched, you won't need to worry about pages ripping or tearing out easily.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register