Universal UNV46300 5" x 8" Narrow Ruled White Perforated Edge Writing Pad - 12/Case
- Perforated pages designed for easy tearing
- White color contrasts any color ink for easy-to-read writing
- Taped binding secures pages together
- Red margin line along the left
- Narrow ruled
- Sturdy back for easy writing even when standing
Other Products from this Line
Universal UNV30730 8 1/2" x 11 3/4" Legal Rule White Premium Writing Pad - 12/Pack
$10.99 / Pack
Universal UNV60630 8 1/2" x 11 3/4" Legal Rule White Sugarcane Based Writing Pad - 2/Pack
$2.59 / Pack
Universal UNV20630 Legal Ruled White Perforated Edge Writing Pad, Letter - 12/Pack
$10.99 / Pack
Universal UNV11000 Legal Ruled White Glue Top Writing Pad, Letter - 12/Pack
$10.49 / Pack
Universal UNV41000 Narrow Rule White Glue Top Writing Pad, Letter - 12/Pack
$8.29 / Pack
Universal UNV30630 Legal Rule White Premium Ruled Writing Pad, Letter - 6/Pack
$10.49 / Pack
Universal UNV45000 Legal Rule White Perforated Edge Writing Pad, Legal - 12/Pack
$12.99 / Pack
Universal UNV35897 Fashion 8 1/2" x 11" White Wide Ruled Writing Pad - 6/Pack
$4.79 / Pack
|Universal UNV46300 Specs|
|Cover Type||No Cover|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||50|
|Size||5" x 8"|
|Usage||Note Pads & Note Taking|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Universal UNV46300 Details
Take notes with ease thanks to this Universal UNV46300 5" x 8" narrow ruled white perforated edge writing pad! Great for offices and professional settings, this writing pad features 50 pages of high-quality, narrow ruled paper. Its sturdy back allows for easy writing, even while standing.
This white-colored paper contrasts with all ink colors for easy-to-read writing. It features a red margin line to the left of the page. Each sheet is perforated along the top for easy tearing without accidental rips.
While supplies last!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register