This universal brand legal style top glue paper is awesome it was very inexpensive for this entire pack of 12 they fit great on my universal brand clipboard
- Standard letter size 8 1/2" x 11" paper
- Canary color contrasts dark ink for easy-to-read writing
- Glued binding secures pages together
- Unperforated and unpunched
- Narrow rule
- Sturdy back for easy writing even when standing
Other Products from this Line
- Universal UNV10630 Legal Ruled Canary Perforated Edge Writing Pad, Letter - 12/Pack
- Universal UNV40000 Legal Rule Canary Perforated Edge Writing Pad, Legal - 12/Pack
- Universal UNV22000 Legal Ruled Canary Glue Top Writing Pad, Letter - 12/Pack
- Universal UNV46200 5" x 8" Narrow Ruled Canary Perforated Edge Writing Pad - 12/Pack
|Universal UNV42000 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||4.9 lb.|
|Cover Type||No Cover|
|Features||Made in America|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||50|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|Usage||Note Pads & Note Taking|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Universal UNV42000 Details
Take notes with ease thanks to this Universal UNV42000 narrow rule canary glue top writing pad! Great for offices and professional settings, this writing pad features 50 pages of high-quality, narrow rule paper. Its sturdy back allows for easy writing, even while standing.
This canary-colored paper contrasts with dark colored ink for easy-to-read writing. Its glued binding keeps pages securely together. Plus, its unperforated and unpunched construction makes it less likely to accidently rip or tear.
Width: 8 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:brand universal awesome clipboard entire fit glue great inexpensive legal
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register