Universal UNV41000 Narrow Rule White Glue Top Writing Pad, Letter - 12/Pack
- Standard letter size 8 1/2" x 11" paper
- White color contrasts any color ink for easy-to-read writing
- Glued binding secures pages together
- Unperforated and unpunched
- Narrow rule
- Sturdy back for easy writing even when standing
Other Products from this Line
Universal UNV30730 8 1/2" x 11 3/4" Legal Rule White Premium Writing Pad - 12/Pack
$12.49 / Pack
Universal UNV60630 8 1/2" x 11 3/4" Legal Rule White Sugarcane Based Writing Pad - 2/Pack
$2.79 / Pack
Universal UNV20630 Legal Ruled White Perforated Edge Writing Pad, Letter - 12/Pack
$9.79 / Pack
Universal UNV11000 Legal Ruled White Glue Top Writing Pad, Letter - 12/Pack
$11.99 / Pack
Universal UNV46300 5" x 8" Narrow Ruled White Perforated Edge Writing Pad - 12/Case
$6.59 / Case
Universal UNV30630 Legal Rule White Premium Ruled Writing Pad, Letter - 6/Pack
$10.99 / Pack
Universal UNV45000 Legal Rule White Perforated Edge Writing Pad, Legal - 12/Pack
$14.99 / Pack
|Universal UNV41000 Specs|
|Cover Type||No Cover|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||50|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|Usage||Note Pads & Note Taking|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Universal UNV41000 Details
Take notes with ease thanks to this Universal UNV41000 narrow rule white glue top writing pad! Great for offices and professional settings, this writing pad features 50 pages of high-quality, narrow rule paper. Its sturdy back allows for easy writing, even while standing.
This white paper contrasts with all ink colors for easy-to-read writing. Its glued binding keeps pages securely together. Plus, its unperforated and unpunched construction makes it less likely to accidently rip or tear.
Width: 8 1/2"
While supplies last!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:pager pack Nero need made great glue fit clipboards brand
Wow what a great price on this American made universal brand 12 pack of Nero rule writing paper I really like how it's got the glue on top so you can just rip a pager off as you need it they also fit perfectly in our clipboards
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register