Universal UNV35854 5" x 8" Narrow Rule Orchid Perforated Note Pad - 12/Pack
- Includes high-quality free-sheet paper
- Use attractive orchid color as part of color-coded system
- Paper contrasts dark ink for easy-to-read writing
- Perforated pages designed for easy tearing
- Sturdy back for easy writing even when standing
- Narrow rule ideal for smaller handwriting
Other Products from this Line
|Universal UNV35854 Specs|
|Cover Type||No Cover|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||50|
|Size||5" x 8"|
|Usage||Note Pads & Note Taking|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Universal UNV35854 Details
Take notes with ease thanks to this Universal UNV35854 5" x 8" narrow rule orchid perforated note pad! Great for offices and professional settings, this writing pad features 50 pages of high-quality, free-sheet narrow rule paper. Its sturdy back allows for easy writing, even while standing.
The attractive orchid-colored paper is great for personalizing and integrating into a color-coded system. Plus, it's light enough to contrast dark-colored ink for easy-to-read writing. Its narrow ruled lines are ideal for smaller handwriting and allow for more lines on a page. For added ease, each sheet is perforated along the top for easy tearing without accidental rips.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register