Universal UNV22000 Legal Ruled Canary Glue Top Writing Pad, Letter - 12/Pack
- Standard letter size 8 1/2" x 11" paper
- Canary color contrasts dark ink for easy-to-read writing
- Glued binding secures pages together
- Unperforated and unpunched
- Legal ruled
- Sturdy back for easy writing even when standing
Other Products from this Line
Universal UNV50000 8 1/2" x 14" Legal Ruled Canary Glue Top Writing Pad, Legal - 12/Pack
$14.99 / Pack
Universal UNV10630 Legal Ruled Canary Perforated Edge Writing Pad, Letter - 12/Pack
$8.99 / Pack
Universal UNV42000 Narrow Rule Canary Glue Top Writing Pad, Letter - 12/Pack
$12.49 / Pack
Universal UNV46200 5" x 8" Narrow Ruled Canary Perforated Edge Writing Pad - 12/Pack
$5.99 / Pack
Universal UNV40000 Legal Rule Canary Perforated Edge Writing Pad, Legal - 12/Pack
$14.99 / Pack
|Universal UNV22000 Specs|
|Cover Type||No Cover|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||50|
|Ruling||Wide / Legal Ruled|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|Usage||Note Pads & Note Taking|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Universal UNV22000 Details
Take notes with ease thanks to this Universal UNV22000 legal ruled canary glue top writing pad! Great for offices and professional settings, this writing pad features 50 pages of high-quality, legal rule dpaper. Its sturdy back allows for easy writing, even while standing.
This canary-colored paper contrasts with dark colored ink for easy-to-read writing. Its glued binding keeps pages securely together. Plus, its unperforated and unpunched construction makes it less likely to accidently rip or tear.
Width: 8 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register