- Innovative self-cleaning condenser and external digital temperature display
- Stainless steel interior with LED lighting and 2 stainless steel shelves
- Stainless steel exterior front, sides, and top with 3 1/2" backsplash to protect walls
- Two self-closing doors with magnetic door gaskets and ABS sheet liners
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 1/2 hp
Other Products from this Line
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TWF-48SD-N Specs|
|Width||48 1/4 Inches|
|Height||38 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||44 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||25 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||26 3/4 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 Inches|
|Capacity||12 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Features|| LED Lighting|
Self Cleaning Condenser
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||-10 - 0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TWF-48SD-N Details
The Turbo Air TWF-48SD-N Super Deluxe 48" worktop freezer gives you a spacious storage area to keep all of your frozen ingredients and a convenient work surface all in one unit! Its stainless steel exterior is both durable and easy to clean and comes with a 3 1/2" backsplash to protect your walls while you're working. Plus, the Super Deluxe line features an all stainless steel interior for the utmost durability.
For convenient storage and organization of all your frozen ingredients, this unit comes with two heavy-duty, stainless steel shelves and bright, LED lighting that illuminates product for easy retrieval. Two ergonomically-designed, easy-open doors also help reduce worker fatigue with their easy-open handles. Self-closing mechanisms and magnetic gaskets even help ensure that each door is properly shut when not in use.
This unit uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2 to 3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
The 1/2 hp compressor circulates eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant too, which boasts an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. This, along with the unit's high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps maintain temperatures between -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. This low temperature range makes the unit great for a wide variety of product, including ice cream! To adjust and monitor the temperature of the cabinet, it also features an easy-to-access, external display.
For effortless mobility throughout your food service facility, a set of 4" swivel casters is included. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 48 1/4"
Height: 38 1/2"
Work Surface Height: 35"
Capacity: 12 cu. ft.
Width: 44 3/8"
Depth: 25 3/8"
Height: 26 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TWF-48SD-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register