- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Includes a night curtain for energy savings
- Interior LED lighting allows for better product visibility
- Condensate system surfaces are corrosion-resistant for efficient operation
- Stainless steel interior, shelves, and deck pans are easy to maintain
- Perforated back wall and top allow for better air flow
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Comes with 4 heavy-duty, adjustable shelves
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TOM-48DXB-N Specs|
|Depth||34 1/4 Inches|
|Height||78 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||45 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||21 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||48 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||14.9 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-20P|
|Service Type||Self Service|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TOM-48DXB-N Details
The Turbo Air TOM-48DXB-N black 48" air curtain merchandiser case keeps contents at safe holding temperatures while letting you increase impulse sales of your most popular foods! Its added depth provides extra display and merchandising space in a compact left-to-right footprint, while the elegant glass sided "Euro" design enhances the display of the case. Additionally, interior LED lights illuminate the product for better visibility. This air curtain merchandiser boasts 14.9 cu. ft. of space and 4 shelves to hold everything from pre-made sandwiches to bottled beverages or desserts.
This unit features Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency. The condensate system surfaces are also treated to resist corrosion, ensuring you get longer use from this unit.
Equipped with (2) 3/4 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It comes with a night curtain to save energy, and the perforated back wall and top allow for better air flow. Use this merchandiser to entice customers to pick up your delicious food while they are on the go. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 34 1/4"
Height: 78 7/8"
Width: 45 1/4"
Depth: 21 1/4"
Height: 48 3/4"
Capacity: 14.9 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
CSA Sanitation NSF7
This item is certified for the U.S. market to the requirements of the NSF/ANSI 7 standard of the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TOM-48DXB-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register