Turbo Air TOM-40MB-SP-N 39" Black Air Curtain Merchandiser with Solid Side Panels
- Innovative self-cleaning condenser simplifies maintenance
- Air moves from front to back; back-guard and perforated interior back wall promote airflow
- Easy-to-use digital thermostat with defrost control and solar-powered digital thermometer
- Contemporary, open-air design with 3 solid stainless steel shelves and LED lighting
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, (2) 3/4 hp compressors
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air TOM-50MB-N Black 50" Air Curtain Merchandiser
Turbo Air TOM-40MB-N Black 39" Air Curtain Merchandiser
plus $6,047.46 / Each
Turbo Air TOM-50MB-SP-A-N 50" Black Air Curtain Merchandiser with Black / Mirrored Interior and Solid Side Panels
Turbo Air TOM-40MB-SP-A-N 39" Black Air Curtain Merchandiser with Black / Mirrored Interior and Solid Side Panels
plus $6,047.46 / Each
Turbo Air TOM-50MB-SP-N 50" Black Air Curtain Merchandiser with Solid Side Panels
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TOM-40MB-SP-N Specs|
|Height||60 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||36 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||15 Inches|
|Interior Height||33 7/8 Inches|
|Capacity||8.3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
Self Cleaning Condenser
|Number of Shelves||3|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TOM-40MB-SP-N Details
The Turbo Air TOM-40MB-SP-N 39" black air curtain merchandiser with solid side panels keeps contents at safe holding temperatures while letting you increase impulse sales of your most popular foods and beverages! This air curtain merchandiser boasts 8.3 cu. ft. of space, including 3 shelves, to hold everything from pre-made sandwiches to bottled beverages or desserts. The inside of the unit is lined with stainless steel for attractive shine, while interior LED lights illuminate the product for better visibility. Solid side panels increase the case's durability.
This unit features Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency. The condensate system surfaces are also treated to resist corrosion, ensuring you get longer use from this unit.
This unit is equipped with two 3/4 hp compressors that run on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It comes with a night curtain to save energy, and the perforated back wall and top allow for better air flow. Stylish, easy to maintain, and efficient, this merchandiser is the perfect way to display fresh, quick meals and cold beverages for customers on the go. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 60 1/2"
Width: 36 1/2"
Height: 33 7/8"
Capacity: 8.3 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Sanitation NSF2
This item is certified for the U.S. market to the requirements of the NSF/ANSI 2 standard of the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TOM-40MB-SP-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register