Turbo Air TOM-40B-N 39" Black Refrigerated Air Curtain Merchandiser
- Innovative self-cleaning condenser simplifies maintenance
- Air moves from front to back; back-guard and perforated interior back wall promote airflow
- Easy-to-use digital thermostat with defrost control and solar-powered digital thermometer
- Contemporary, open-air design with 4 solid stainless steel shelves and LED lighting
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, (2) 3/4 hp compressors
White Glove Delivery - Available -
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TOM-40B-N Specs|
|Height||78 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||36 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||14 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||49 7/8 Inches|
|Capacity||12.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
Self Cleaning Condenser
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Service Type||Self Service|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a,or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TOM-40B-N Details
The Turbo Air TOM-40B-N 39" black air curtain merchandiser case keeps contents at safe holding temperatures while letting you increase impulse sales of your most popular foods! Its elegant, glass sided "Euro" design enhances the display of the case, and its interior LED lighting illuminates product for better visibility. The merchandiser features 12.5 cu. ft. of space and 4 stainless steel shelves to hold everything from pre-made sandwiches to bottled beverages or desserts. Stainless steel shelves boast excellent longevity and are superior in durability, perfect for high-traffic convenience stores, airport coffee shops, and other popular business locations.
For easy maintenance, this unit boasts Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2 to 3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency. The condensate system surfaces are also treated to resist corrosion, ensuring you get longer use from this unit, and the digital electronic thermostat features an easy-to-use defrost control.
Equipped with 2 robust 3/4 hp compressors and high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation, this merchandiser maintains a consistent cool temperature. Just check the solar-powered digital thermometer to monitor. Plus, since the unit circulates R290 refrigerant, it's an environmentally-responsible option; R290 refrigerant boasts an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. And for additional energy savings, the unit comes with a night curtain. The standard back-guard and perforated back wall and top also help optimize air flow.
Stylish, easy to maintain, and efficient, this merchandiser is the perfect way to display fresh, quick meals and cold beverages for customers on the go. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 78 1/2"
Capacity: 12.5 cu. ft.
Width: 36 1/2"
Depth: 14 1/4"
Height: 49 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Sanitation NSF2
This item is certified for the U.S. market to the requirements of the NSF/ANSI 2 standard of the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TOM-40B-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register