Turbo Air TIOM-36RSB-N 48" Black Air Curtain 3/4 Oval Island Display Case
$17,573.79/EachShips free with Plus
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Patented self-contained system, no plumbing required
- LED lighting on top panel and canopy
- 3 tiers of display space
- Thick, clear polycarbonate product stopper
- Digital electronic thermostat helps monitor temperatures
- ABS bump guard liners
- 220V, 3/4 hp
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air TIOM-48RB-N 48" Black Air Curtain 1/2 Round Island Display Case
plus $7,090.08 / Each
Turbo Air TIOM-48RSB-N 48" Black Air Curtain 3/4 Oval Island Display Case
plus $18,433.11 / Each
Turbo Air TIOM-48RRB-N 48" Black Air Curtain Round Island Display Case
plus $12,847.53 / Each
Turbo Air TIOM-48RSRB-N 48" Black Air Curtain Oval Island Display Case
plus $22,730.05 / Each
Turbo Air TIOM-36RSRB-N 48" Black Air Curtain Oval Island Display Case
plus $19,722.43 / Each
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TIOM-36RSB-N Specs|
|Depth||61 7/8 Inches|
|Height||65 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||20 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
Self Cleaning Condenser
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Service Type||Self Service|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TIOM-36RSB-N Details
An excellent addition to any grocery store, deli, or self-serve area, the Turbo Air TIOM-36RSB-N 36" black air curtain island display case keeps contents at safe holding temperatures while letting you increase impulse sales of your most popular foods! This island style merchandiser boasts 20 cu. ft. of space and 3 tiers to hold everything from pre-made sandwiches to bottled beverages. Featuring a contemporary design, this display case combines efficiency and durability to create an eye-catching display at your establishment. LED lighting on both the top panel and canopy draw attention and enhance illumination of your products. A 5mm thick, durable, clear polycarbonate product stopper provides full visibility to products while preventing them from falling out of the merchandiser.
This unit also uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
Because this unit does not require any plumbing for operation, it can be installed anywhere for added versatility. The back guard and perforated interior back wall also provide improved air flow. This display case has a powerful 3/4 hp compressor that runs on R290 refrigerant and has foamed-in-place CFC-free polyurethane insulation to help maintain consistent temperatures. Plus, the digital electronic thermostat helps monitor temperatures to ensure food is being stored safely. Price tag rails come standard with this display case. This unit requires a 220V electrical connection.
Depth: 61 7/8"
Height: 65 5/8"
Capacity: 20 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Sanitation NSF7
This item is certified for the U.S. market to the requirements of the NSF/ANSI 7 standard of the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TIOM-36RSB-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register