Turbo Air TGIM-23W-N 27" White Glass Door Ice Merchandiser
$2,011.84/EachShips free with Plus
- Digital temperature controls
- Ergonomically designed swing door
- Triple pane glass door with heat reflecting film
- LED advertising panel
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Maintains temperatures between 10-15 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1/2 hp bottom-mounted compressor
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TGIM-23W-N Specs|
|Depth||29 3/4 Inches|
|Height||78 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||23 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 3/8 Inches|
|Capacity||21 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Refrigeration Type||Auto Defrost|
|Temperature||12 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between cold wall refrigeration and auto defrost refrigeration?
- The biggest difference between cold wall and auto defrost refrigeration is the amount of condensation created during the cooling process.
In a cold wall refrigeration system, or coil cooled system, a series of copper wires runs through the walls of the merchandiser. These copper wires radiate cold air into the cabinet in order to keep the ice cold. This causes condensation to occur on the walls of cold wall merchandisers, meaning they will need to be defrosted and cleaned regularly.
In an auto defrost refrigeration system, or forced air system, cold air is pumped into the cabinet using fans, which keeps your ice cold. This type of refrigeration system cuts down on the amount of condensation that forms inside the merchandiser, and the condensation that does form in the unit is removed by an automatic condensation evaporator system.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TGIM-23W-N Details
Eliminate ice melting issues with this Turbo Air TGIM-23W-N 27" white glass door ice merchandizer! Featuring a triple pane glass door, this merchandiser is designed to retain its temperature while effectively merchandising bags of ice for sale. Plus, unlike other ice freezers that use refrigeration systems, this Turbo Air unit uses a freezer system to keep ice from melting even in hot ambient conditions!
Made of stainless steel, this model is extremely durable and easy to clean. Its ergonomically designed swing door has both self-closing and stay-open features for ease of operation. Plus, to help draw customers in, this unit is complete with an LED merchandising panel as well as LED interior lighting.
A 1/2 hp bottom-mounted compressor along with high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation help maintain internal temperatures between 10-15 degrees Fahrenheit. The compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.Digital temperature controls make it easy to monitor the temperature of the unit to ensure optimal performance. Plus, a built-in alarm will sound when the door is not properly sealed. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 29 3/4"
Height: 78 1/4"
Depth: 24 1/8"
Height: 60 3/8"
Capacity: 21.1 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TGIM-23W-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TGIM-23 (Formerly)|
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register