$15,201.08/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $456.03 back (45,603 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Dual design offers dry and refrigerated display areas in a single unit
- Convenient rear access through sliding doors
- Includes 4 adjustable glass shelves
- LED lighting with safety shield creates stylish display
- Stainless steel floor and airflow grill
Other Products from this Line
- Turbo Air TCGB-36UF-B-N 36" Black Flat Glass Refrigerated Bakery Display Case
- Turbo Air TCGB-36UF-W-N 36" White Flat Glass Refrigerated Bakery Display Case
- Turbo Air TCGB-48UF-B-N 48" Black Flat Glass Refrigerated Bakery Display Case
- Turbo Air TCGB-60UF-B-N 60" Black Flat Glass Refrigerated Bakery Display Case
- Turbo Air TCGB-72UF-CO-B-N Black 72" Flat Glass Refrigerated and Dry Two Section Bakery Display Case
- Turbo Air TCGB-72UF-B-N 72" Black Flat Glass Refrigerated Bakery Display Case
Turbo Air Refrigeration TCGB-60UF-CO-B-N Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 754 lb.
- 60 1/2 Inches
- 34 1/4 Inches
- 50 1/8 Inches
- Interior Width
- 56 Inches
- Shelf Width
- 26 7/8 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 27 3/4 Inches
- Interior Height
- 22 3/4 Inches
- 7.5 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 20.6 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Bottom Mounted
- Display Case Type
- Combination Dry and Refrigerated
- Door Style
- Dry Section Capacity
- 10.3 cu. ft.
- LED Lighting
Self Cleaning Condenser
- Glass Style
- 1/3 HP
- Installation Type
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Shelves
- 4 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Refrigerated Section Capacity
- 10.3 cu. ft.
- Service Type
- Full Service
Customer questions about this product
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TCGB-60UF-CO-B-N Details
Showcase pies, pastries, and other chilled treats with this black Turbo Air TCGB-60UF-CO-B-N 60" flat glass, refrigerated and dry bakery display case! This contemporary case keeps contents at safe holding temperatures while beautifully displaying your food on the four adjustable cantilevered wire shelves. Impulse sales will surely increase once customers see your food under the spotlight of the shielded, top LED light. Plus, with the two section design, you can display both refrigerated as well as dry goods so you don't need two separate display cases!
Boasting 20.6 cu. ft. of total storage, this model's sliding rear doors allow you to access and restock your baked goods quickly and easily! This unit also uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
The stainless steel floor and airflow grill are durable, easy to clean, and add a pristine look to the bakery case. With the help of a 1/3 hp compressor, this unit is able to consistently maintain temperatures from 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit to keep your bakery treats chilled to perfection. Plus, thanks to the dry section, you are also able to display donuts, muffins, bagels, and other bread products! The compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. An easy-to-use control panel lets you control the interior temperature of this case with ease while the high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation helps maintain temperatures to conserve energy. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 60 1/2"
Depth: 34 1/4"
Height: 50 1/8"
Depth: 27 3/4"
Height: 22 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CSA Sanitation NSF7
This item is certified for the U.S. market to the requirements of the NSF/ANSI 7 standard of the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Need Parts & Accessories?
View replacements or accessories for Turbo Air Refrigeration TCGB-60UF-CO-B-N
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TCGB-60UF-CO-B-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register