- Features a self-cleaning condenser to help prevent system failure
- Durable, steel construction with a stainless steel finish
- Holds 22 cases of 12 oz. bottles; 32 1/2 cases of 12 oz. cans
- Forced air cooling system chills bottles on top first
- High-density, foamed-in-place, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Great for bars, pubs, and catered events
- 4" casters included for easy mobility
- Environmentally-safe R-600a refrigerant
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBC-65SD-N6
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Equivalent ItemsEquivalent ItemsEquivalent items and any associated illustrations or descriptions are presented for your reference. These are items which, based on available manufacturer information, are comparable to the stated original item. These items are not necessarily authorized, sponsored, or endorsed by the manufacturer of the stated item, or by the manufacturers of equipment compatible with the stated item; any OEM names mentioned are registered trademarks.
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TBC-65SD