$4,515.99/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $135.48 back (13,548 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Durable stainless steel exterior ideal for commercial use
- Self-cleaning condenser system minimizes the need for service calls
- Can chill glasses and plates between 5-15 degrees Fahrenheit
- Features high-density polyurethane insulation to maintain consistent temperatures
- Designed with a manual defrost system for easy maintenance
- Comes with 4" swivel casters for easy mobility
- Comes with 5, heavy-duty coated wire shelves
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBC-50SD-GF-N Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 266 lb.
- 50 Inches
- 28 1/2 Inches
- 38 1/4 Inches
- 1.7 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 140 Mugs
15 cu. ft.
- With Casters
- Compressor Location
- Bottom Mounted
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Exterior Finish
- Stainless Steel
- 1/3 HP
- Installation Type
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Shelves
- 2 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Type
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range
- 5 - 15 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBC-50SD-GF-N Details
Cocktails stay cool and crisp longer with chilled glasses, and there's no better way to ensure properly chilled glasses than with the Turbo Air TBC-50SD-GF-N glass froster, which features a stainless steel exterior! The 15 cu. ft. of space provides ample room and can hold up to (140) 8" tall mugs or (386) 10 oz. steins. Glasses are efficiently and quickly chilled thanks to the forced-air cooling system.
Its interior is made of a stainless steel floor with white painted galvanized steel inside walls. This glass froster also comes with 5 heavy-duty coated wire shelves for optimal storage. The heavy gauge stainless steel countertop and glide lids also provide easy access and are easy to maintain and keep sanitary.
Equipped with a 1/3 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. This unit can chill items between 5-15 degrees Fahrenheit. Unlike most refrigeration manufacturers, Turbo Air also ships this unit with a pack of 4" casters, giving you the option to make your unit mobile if it's beneficial to your kitchen floor plan.
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 38 1/4"
Capacity: 15 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBC-50SD-GF-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register