$4,927.59/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $147.83 back (14,783 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Features 4 polyurethane insulated adjustable shelves for maximum storage
- Designed with 2 locking, self-closing doors
- Built with reinforced stainless steel and galvanized steel for increased durability
- Includes self-cleaning condenser for continuous cleaning and maintenance
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBB-24-60SGD-N Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 307 lb.
- 61 1/8 Inches
- 24 1/2 Inches
- 40 3/8 Inches
- 2.9 Amps
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 16.46 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Side Mounted
- Compressor Style
- Side / Rear Breathing
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Exterior Finish
Stainless Steel / Galvanized Steel
- LED Lighting
- 1/3 HP
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Shelves
- 4 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range
- 33 - 38 Degrees F
- Back Bar
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBB-24-60SGD-N Details
Supply your bar with this Turbo Air Super Deluxe TBB-24-60SGD-N 61" narrow back bar cooler with glass doors for easy access to ice cold beverages. This unit comes with 4 polyurethane insulated adjustable shelves, so you can keep plenty of stock organized for efficient service in a busy bar environment. To help you find product quickly, this back bar has bright, cool LED interior lighting.
This unit features 2 glass doors with easy grip handles, so you can repeatedly open them with ease. The glass allows you to put your beverages on display, drawing in customers and boosting impulse sales. Plus, employees can see where items are inside the refrigerator before they open the door, which cuts down open door times and increases the speed of service. These doors are self-closing for minimal distraction and to preserve the 33-38 degree Fahrenheit, forced air cooling interior climate, which keeps beverages at the optimal serving temperature. Both doors contain locks so that you have complete control over access to the contents and can protect your stock after hours.
For increased durability, the cooler's exterior is built with a heavy-gauge reinforced stainless steel countertop and black vinyl coated galvanized steel, while the interior is designed with painted galvanized steel and a reinforced stainless steel floor. Not only is stainless steel easier to clean, it stands up to commercial applications and looks great in a professional bar environment.
This unit's 1/3 hp refrigeration system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, making it an environmentally-friendly choice for your business. Its side-mounted design and 4" swivel casters allow it to slide out easily for cleaning and maintenance, and thanks to its self-cleaning condenser, the cooler automatically removes any dust that has collected, preventing the system from failing and saving you energy that would've been spent monitoring the cooler. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 61 1/8"
Depth: 24 1/2"
Height: 40 3/8"
Capacity: 16.46 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Need Parts & Accessories?
View replacements or accessories for Turbo Air Refrigeration TBB-24-60SGD-N
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBB-24-60SGD-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register