Earn up to $109.50 back (10,950 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Undercounter, narrow depth design saves valuable kitchen space
- Stainless steel exterior; corrosion-resistant aluminum interior
- Maintains temperatures of -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit to preserve food
- Foamed-in-place CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Ergonomically designed doors with easy-grip handles
- Complies with ADA height guidelines
- 4" swivel casters for easy cleaning
Turbo Air Refrigeration JUF-48-N Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 232 lb.
- 47 1/4 Inches
- 28 1/2 Inches
- 33 3/4 Inches
- 2.6 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 9.93 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Side Mounted
- Compressor Style
- Front Breathing
- Door Style
- Door Type
- ADA Compliant
- Hinge Location
- 1/4 HP
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Shelves
- 2 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- ADA Height
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
Turbo Air Refrigeration JUF-48-N Details
The Turbo Air JUF-48-N 48" J Series two door undercounter freezer boasts a compact size and ultra-efficient refrigeration system to keep extra frozen ingredients close at hand and ready for use! Its side mounted compressor system makes maintenance easy, and since it is also front-breathing, this unit can be installed in even narrow spaces. A stainless steel exterior provides durability and easy cleaning, and two adjustable heavy duty polyethylene coated wire shelves make it easy to organize the interior.
- Stainless steel exterior, with galvanized back and bottom; stainless steel interior floor with aluminum sides and back
- 9.93 cu ft. storage capacity; 2 heavy duty, adjustable polyethylene coated wire shelves
- High efficiency refrigeration system with 1/4 hp compressor, R-290 refrigerant and high density polyurethane insulation
- Ergonomically designed doors with self-closing feature; magnetic door gaskets
- 4" swivel casters
Left to Right: 47 1/4"
Front to Back: 28 1/2"
Height: 33 3/4"
Volume: 9.93 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration JUF-48-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register