Turbo Air JUF-36S-N J Series 36" Narrow Undercounter Freezer with Side Mounted Compressor
- Undercounter, narrow depth design saves valuable kitchen space
- Stainless steel exterior; corrosion-resistant aluminum interior
- Maintains temperatures of -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit to preserve food
- Foamed-in-place CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Ergonomically designed doors with easy-grip handles
- Complies with ADA height guidelines
- 4" swivel casters for easy cleaning
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Other Products from this Line
|Turbo Air Refrigeration JUF-36S-N Specs|
|Width||35 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Height||33 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||6.3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||1|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration JUF-36S-N Details
The Turbo Air JUF-36S-N J series 36" narrow undercounter freezer with side mounted compressor boasts a compact size and ultra-efficient refrigeration system to keep extra frozen ingredients close at hand and ready for use! Featuring a side mounted compressor system that makes maintenance easy, and a front-breathing design, this unit can be installed in narrow spaces to save valuable kitchen space. A digital control system allows you to monitor the freezer's temperature to ensure it consistently maintains temperatures between -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit to safely store frozen foods.
With a durable stainless steel exterior, and a corrosion-resistant aluminum interior, this unit is built to withstand the demands of a busy commercial kitchen. Thanks to a heavy-duty wire shelf, you can organize the interior of your freezer for added efficiency. This freezer has a self-closing stainless steel door that reduces temperature loss, and a stay-open feature for high-volume loading and unloading. The CFC-free polyurethane insulation helps increase the overall energy efficiency and structural integrity of this unit.
An easy-open front grill and a condenser cleaning brush kit are included in order to properly maintain your unit. Keeping the condenser clean is key to minimizing service calls and extending the life of your unit.
This freezer has a powerful 1/4 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Unlike most refrigeration manufacturers, Turbo Air ships this unit with a package of casters, giving you the option to make your unit mobile if it's beneficial to your kitchen floor plan. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 35 3/8"
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 33 3/4"
Capacity: 6.3 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration JUF-36S-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register