$37.80/PackShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$39.99/Pack|
- Durable melamine construction for lasting use
- Attractive, stylish presentation and handle design
- Perfect for moving hot chicken, fish, beef, pork, and vegetables
- Handle includes a hole for easy hanging storage
- Curved, smooth handle for easy use
Other Products from this Line
Thunder Group LongevityShop this Line
Thunder Group 7009TL Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 2.79 lb.
- 12 1/2 Inches
- 2 1/2 Inches
- BPA Free
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. Avoid cutting directly on your melamine products with a serrated knife to prevent nicks and scratches. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
Thunder Group 7009TL Details
This Longevity Bamboo spatula is the perfect utensil for turning and moving hot chicken, fish, beef, pork, and vegetables. Made of durable melamine, this spatula is made to be a lasting addition to your establishment. It's fantastic for maintaining a stylish presentation at your restaurant or buffet thanks to its attractive design that features vibrant red and green floral illustrations.
A smooth, curved handle makes this spatula comfortable to hold. Plus, a hole in the handle allows you to store it easily and ensure it dries properly. Reach for this elegantly designed spatula to add to your food service presentation!
Length: 12 1/2"
Width: 2 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Thunder Group 7009TL
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register