- Durable carbon steel construction with a black powder-coated finish
- Raised base keeps contents safe from harmful cleaning chemicals
- Shelves can easily be adjusted in 2" increments; 200 lb. shelf capacity
- Features dual swing-out doors with reinforced panels
- Assembly is required; tool needed for assembly is provided
Other Products from this Line
- Tennsco 24" x 36" x 42" Black Standard Storage Cabinet with Solid Doors - Unassembled 1420-BLK
- Tennsco 18" x 36" x 30" Black Standard Storage Cabinet with Solid Doors - Unassembled 1430-BLK
- Tennsco 18" x 36" x 42" Black Standard Storage Cabinet with Solid Doors - Unassembled 1442-BLK
- Tennsco 18" x 36" x 72" Black Standard Storage Cabinet with Solid Doors - Unassembled 1470-BLK
- Tennsco 24" x 36" x 72" Black Standard Storage Cabinet with Solid Doors - Unassembled 1480-BLK
- Tennsco 24" x 36" x 36" Black Standard Storage Cabinet with Solid Doors - Unassembled 2436-BLK
- Tennsco 18" x 30" x 72" Black Standard Storage Cabinet with Solid Doors - Unassembled 3070-BLK
|Tennsco 1436-BLK Specs|
|Individual Shelf Capacity||200 lb.|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||1 Shelves|
|Type||Standard Storage Cabinets|
Tennsco 1436-BLK Details
Equip your warehouse, office, or industrial space with this economical Tennsco 18" x 36" x 36" black standard storage cabinet with solid doors 1436-BLK. This cabinet boasts a durable carbon steel construction with a black powder-coated finish, ensuring longevity. The dual swing-out doors ride on heavy-duty hinges for a smooth performance, and reinforced panels in the doors provide further stability to prevent shaking and vibrating upon opening. For maximum security, this unit is also equipped with a three-point locking mechanism. Additionally, the base of the cabinet is raised, protecting the contents from potential harmful cleaning chemicals.
This cabinet features 2 openings and 1 adjustable shelf, giving you space to store smaller items. The shelf has a 200 lb. capacity and can easily be adjusted in 2" increments without using any tools. Plus, integrated shelf support tabs secure the shelf without clips or added parts. This unit ships unassembled; assembly is required. The tool needed for assembly is provided with shipment.
Shelf Capacity: 200 lb.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register