$3.70/EachShips free with Plus
- General purpose design is great for labeling, identification, packaging, bundling, binding, and holding
- Meets LHAMA requirements for use in arts and crafts projects
- Writeable crepe-paper backing is ideal for creating labels
- Medium-high-strength adhesive is easily released from a variety of surfaces
- Light Green color allows for use in color-coded applications and is quickly noticed
Shurtape 107909 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.29 lb.
- 60 Yards
- 15/16 Inches
- Adhesive Type
- Hot Melt / Synthetic Rubber
- Made in America
- General Purpose
- Tensile Strength
- 19 lb./in.
- 4.5 Mil
- Masking Tape
Customer questions about this product
- Is there anything else I need to know to correctly use and store this tape?
- This tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight, and should be used within 12 months of the shipment date. Before applying the tape, the surface to which it's being applied should be clean, dry, and free of grease, oil, and other contaminants.
Shurtape 107909 Details
Complete color-coding, packing, and arts and crafts projects with this Shurtape CP 631 15/16" x 60 yards light green general masking tape! This general purpose masking tape is great for a variety of applications, including labeling, identification, color-coding, packaging, bundling, binding, holding, splicing, and banding. Free of any heavy metals and the only tape of its kind to meet U.S. Government Labeling of Hazardous Art Materials Act (LHAMA) requirements, it is also ideal for decoration and arts and crafts projects in classrooms! It features a crepe-paper backing that accepts writing, perfect for creating labels and hygiene reminders in commercial environments.
This masking tape has a synthetic, rubber-based adhesive of medium-high strength, which provides the tape staying power while also making it easy to remove from a variety of surfaces. Its light green color makes it ideal for use in color-coded applications and quick to catch eyes. With a thickness of 4.5 mils and a tensile strength of 19 lb. per inch of width, this tape offers durability while still being easy to cut and apply. It has a 30 oz. per inch adhesion to stainless steel and elongation of 9%. The tape core is made of 90% or more post-consumer waste. Suitable for use in a variety of environments, this tape has a service temperature range from 60 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
Length: 60 yards
Thickness: 4.5 mil
CPSC Certified / Compliant
This product complies and/or passes consumer product safety requirements, and has been deemed safe for use by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is made from a percentage of post-consumer content to help promote a sustainable environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register