Tablecraft 1810 Chrome Plastic Liquor Pourer with Black Collar - 12/Pack
- Quantity Discounts!
- Extra long spout for accurate pouring
- Reduces waste from spillage
- Eliminates over-pour and saves money
- Black collar firmly attaches to the liquor bottle
- Smart addition to any bar service
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Tablecraft 1810 Specs|
|Cork Size||20 mm|
|Pourer Style||With Collar|
|Type||Standard Liquor Pourers|
Customer questions about this product
- What size liquor bottle will this product fit on?
- This item is designed to fit on standard 750mL liquor bottles. It will not fit on larger 1L or 1.75L "handle" bottles.
- How do I get the best fit between my liquor pourer and bottle neck?
- To get the best fit, you'll want to have a cork shank bar top that is roughly 1 mm larger than your bottleneck opening. This is because most liquor bottles accept cork shank bar tops that are friction fitted into the bottleneck.
Tablecraft 1810 Details
Prepare mixed drinks quickly and efficiently with this Tablecraft 1810 chrome plated liquor pourer with black collar. This pourer has an extra-long curved spout to help you pour more accurately, eliminating spillage and cutting costs. It also features a collar which reduces dripping and helps the pourer remain firmly attached to the liquor bottle of your choice. This pourer is easily installed into liquor bottles. Simply soak in lukewarm, soapy water for ten minutes before use, then rinse in cold water. Then, wet the cork and push the pourer straight into the bottle. By holding the bottle at a 45 degree angle, you'll have the perfect, smooth pour every time. It's easy to clean, too! Simply soak in lukewarm, soapy water and rinse in cold water once a week if being used for spirits and daily if used for cordials or syrups. This simple, functional pourer is sure to be a great fit at any bar or restaurant.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Speed Rails and Speed Racks
Bar Drink Garnishes
Crowd Control Posts & Retractable Belts
Bar Mats and Shelf Liners
Colored Beverage Napkins
Corkscrews and Wine Bottle Openers
Frequently Purchased Together
Tablecraft 671 Chrome Short Spout Liquor Pourer - 12/Pack
American Metalcraft 106 6" Lemon and Lime Zester
4" Church Key Can and Bottle Opener
16 oz. Stainless Steel Bar Shaker
6 Compartment Condiment Holder
Black Plastic Bar Caddy
28 oz. Stainless Steel Cocktail / Bar Shaker
Glass Rimmer / Margarita Salter with 3 Compartments
Royal Paper RP147 3 1/4" Plastic Sword Colored Food Pick - 1000/Box
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register