Structural Concepts HMO7536R Harmony 75 1/8" Low Profile Air Curtain Merchandiser
- Low profile design allows unit to fit virtually anywhere
- Open front increases impulse sales
- Self-contained, slide out refrigeration system with microprocessor-controlled temperature sensor
- Maintains temperatures of 40 degrees Fahrenheit or less
- Environmentally friendly EnergyWise design reduces energy consumption by more than 50%
- One adjustable, clear glass shelf with LED lights to illuminate products
- Black laminated exterior
Other Products from this Line
|Structural Concepts HMO7536R ALL BLACK Specs|
|Width||75 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||34 1/8 Inches|
|Height||37 3/4 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
Low Profile Design
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Service Type||Self Service|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity.
- Can I order this unit with modifications?
- Yes, you can order this unit with any standard modification(s) offered by the manufacturer. For details and pricing please contact [email protected].
Structural Concepts HMO7536R ALL BLACK Details
The Structural Concepts HMO7536R Harmony 75 1/8" low profile air curtain merchandiser is a great grab-and-go solution for your deli, bakery, convenience store, coffee shop, or market! This refrigerated air curtain merchandiser maintains product temperatures of 40 degrees Fahrenheit while providing easy access to increase impulse sales. Compared to competitor units, the environmentally-friendly EnergyWise design will reduce your energy consumption by a staggering 50% or higher, which significantly lowers operating costs. And, for establishments where space is at a premium, the low profile design makes this unit easy to fit in virtually any spot.
Featuring an exclusive "Breeze" design with flexible synthetic hosing, the refrigeration system easily slides out of the unit for quick and efficient servicing. This intelligent system has a microprocessor-controlled sensor that senses and adjusts to ambient temperature conditions. This results in more consistent product temperatures and longer product shelf life!
A removable, clear glass shelf can be adjusted on 1" centers, providing you with the ability to customize the interior of your unit to best suit the products you are displaying. An attractive black interior and exterior, along with full end panels with a mirrored interior help attractively showcase your products. The LED top and shelf lights will illuminate your products, which helps to create an eye-catching display. This energy-efficient air curtain merchandiser requires a 208-240V electrical connection.
Width: 75 1/8"
Depth: 34 1/8"
Height: 37 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Structural Concepts HMO7536R ALL BLACK
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register