Structural Concepts CO65R-QS Black Horizontal Air Curtain Merchandiser
- Free Shipping!
- Open design increases impulse sales
- Self-contained, slide out refrigeration system with microprocessor-controlled temperature sensor
- Bottom mount compressor; maintains temperatures of 40 degrees Fahrenheit or less
- Environmentally friendly EnergyWise design reduces energy consumption by more than 50%
- Removable deck pan for easy servicing of the evaporator coil and refrigeration connections
- 2 adjustable metal shelves with lights to illuminate products
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Width||71 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||32 5/8 Inches|
|Height||61 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||69 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 Inches|
|Interior Height||30 1/4 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 240 Volts|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Service Type||Self Service|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity. Additionally, this unit should not be installed around HVAC vents, doorways, or in direct sunlight.
- What does the -QS or -E3 mean at the end of the manufacturer's item number?
- These suffixes relate to the shipping time. QS stands for Quick Ship, which usually ships in 10 business days. E3 stands for Express 3 and usually ships in 3 business days.
- Can I order this unit with modifications?
- Yes, you can order this unit with any standard modification(s) offered by the manufacturer, including remote refrigeration (where applicable), optional casters or legs, NEMA plug type, color, or style. For details and pricing please contact SpecialOrders@webstaurantstore.com.
The Structural Concepts CO65R-QS black horizontal air curtain merchandiser is a great grab-and-go solution for your deli, bakery, convenience store, coffee shop, or market! This refrigerated air curtain merchandiser maintains product temperatures of 40 degrees Fahrenheit while providing easy access to increase impulse sales. As an added benefit, the environmentally-friendly EnergyWise design will reduce your energy consumption by a staggering 50% or higher, which significantly lowers operating costs.
Featuring an exclusive "Breeze-E" design with flexible synthetic hosing, the refrigeration system easily slides out of the unit for quick and efficient servicing. This intelligent system has a microprocessor-controlled sensor that senses and adjusts to ambient temperature conditions. This results in more consistent product temperatures and longer product shelf life! The bottom mounted compressor ensures easy maintenance and increases efficiency because it draws air from the coolest area of your establishment. Plus with removable deck pans, you'll have full access to the evaporator coils and refrigeration connections.
Each of the 2 shelves are removable and can be adjusted on 1" centers, providing you with the ability to customize your unit. An attractive black interior and exterior, along with full end panels with a mirrored interior help attractively showcase your products. The T-8 top lights will illuminate your products as well, which helps to create an eye-catching display. This energy-efficient air curtain merchandiser requires a 208-240V electrical connection.
Width: 71 1/4"
Depth: 32 5/8"
Height: 61 5/8"
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!