Southbend 5517-1 Potentiometer
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Southbend 5517-1 Potentiometer.
Groen Z001231 Packing Gland
Cleveland 1118551 Orifice;1.30mm;Beckett (0.051+
Cleveland SE00009 3/4"Chrome Steam Inlet Valve
Groen Z074558 Baffle Probe Level
Cleveland 53577 X,Cover,Elec Box,2 Probe ,Base
Groen Z000279 Spud Orifice Holder
Cleveland 1089951 Adptr;1/2-14npt;Br
Market Forge 98-6040 Crank Handle
Get paid to review this product!