Southbend 4-WC80 Lwco Circuit Board
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Southbend 4-WC80 Lwco Circuit Board.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
All Points 44-1002 Low Water Cutoff Control Board - 120/208/240V
All Points 26-1006 5/16" x 4" Float Rod Extension
All Points 42-1324 Dual Float Switch Assembly
Pitco 60163401 Water Regulator
All Points 26-1014 1/2" MPT x 1" Feed Connector
All Points 42-1417 Low Water Cut Off Switch - 120/240V
All Points 26-1322 3 Probe Extension Set; 2 1/8"; 3 5/8"; 4 5/8"
All Points 46-1415 Water Level Control Board for Boiler - 24V
Get paid to review this product!