Southbend 4-TD02 Dial, Analog Timer
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Southbend 4-TD02 Dial, Analog Timer.
Groen 152898 Control Board Cbe
Cleveland 23116 Wshr;Flt;.281idx.625od.X.065tk
Cleveland KE002226 Kt Rplc Intrptr Sw(Sk2348100)
Groen 138428 Check Valve
All Points 38-1070 Buzzer for Steamers - 120V
All Points 26-3163 Male Quick Disconnect Kit; 7/16"
Groen 146191 Low Vlt Wire Harness
All Points 26-2162 1/4-20 Door Mounting Stud
Get paid to review this product!