Southbend 3-684C Fitting
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Southbend 3-684C Fitting.
Groen 102209 Fitting Hose Barb 90 El 3/8" Id X
Vulcan 00-817025 Gasket,Hand Hole
Vulcan 00-833220 Thermostat
Cleveland KE50303-1 Hldr;Elec Box (Sml) Kgt,Kgl/T
Market Forge 94-5098 Front Panel Insulation
Legion 440168-1 1/2 In Relief Valve 30# Psi
Legion 450500 Sleeving 7/8"
Cleveland KE53441-1 Blwr;220/50(Mdfd Ke53442-1)
Get paid to review this product!