- The ideal cleaning solution for vehicles, siding, job sites, parking areas, and paint prep
- Quick-connect style wand allows for fast and simple changing of spray nozzles
- Includes 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and soap nozzles for dynamic cleaning capabilities
- Durable 50' steel-braided hose is kink- and abrasion-resistant
- Roll cage style frame offers fortified stability; 10" pneumatic tires guarantee easy mobility
- Simpson 80479 31" Pressure Washer Extension Arm
- Justrite 5 Gallon Type I Red Steel Gas / Flammables Safety Can with Flame Arrester 7150100
- Eagle Manufacturing 5 Gallon Type I Red Steel Gas / Flammables Safety Can with Flame Arrester UI50S
- Simpson 41030 Monster 3/8" x 100' Cold Water Pressure Washer Hose - 4500 PSI
- Simpson 41032 Monster 3/8" x 150' Cold Water Pressure Washer Hose - 4500 PSI
- Simpson 41096 Armor 3/8" x 100' Cold and Hot Water Pressure Washer Hose - 4500 PSI
- Simpson 41034 Monster 3/8" x 200' Cold Water Pressure Washer Hose - 4500 PSI
- Simpson 41115 Armor 3/8" x 200' Cold and Hot Water Pressure Washer Hose - 4500 PSI
|Simpson 65211 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||181.65 lb.|
|Width||26 1/4 Inches|
|Height||33 1/2 Inches|
|Hose Length||50 Feet|
|Hose Diameter||3/8 Inches|
|Gallons Per Minute||4 GPM|
|Number of Nozzles||5|
|Pump Type||Triplex Plunger|
|Usage|| Medium Duty|
Simpson 65211 Details
Take your cleaning operation to the next level with the Simpson 65211 Super Pro pressure washer with Simpson belt-driven engine! The ideal solution for deep cleaning siding, job sites, parking areas, vehicles, and performing paint prep, at 4400 PSI, this pressure washer has what it takes to get the job done.
A 3/8" x 50' steel-braided hose gives you enough space to stray from the washer as you are cleaning so you don't have to constantly move the unit. The hose is also kink- and abrasion-resistant for a long service life. The spray gun is comfortable to handle for extended periods, and the steel wand provides substantial reach and includes a quick-connect tip for easy and fast changing of spray nozzles. Included with this unit are 0 degrees, 15 degrees, 25 degrees, 40 degrees, and soap nozzles for dynamic cleaning capabilities. The tougher the stain is, the lesser of a degree you want on your tip for more concentrated cleaning power.
This model features a Simpson 420cc belt-driven engine and AAA industrial triplex plunger pump that team up to produce up to an impressive 4 GPM of high pressure water that can knock out the toughest stains. Constructed of heavy-duty welded steel with a roll-cage style frame, this unit is built to last while remaining stable. With (4) 10" premium pneumatic wheels, this pressure washer is simple to transport around the job site.
-(1) Pressure washer
-(1) 50' Hose
-(1) Pint of engine oil
-(1) Detergent siphon tube with filter
-(5) Quick-connect nozzle tips (0 degrees, 15 degrees, 25 degrees, 40 degrees, soap)
Width: 26 1/4"
Height: 33 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by CETA, which focuses on quality assurance within the controlled environmental testing industry.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register