- The ideal cleaning solution for vehicles, siding, parking areas, and paint prep
- Quick-connect style wand allows for fast and simple changing of spray nozzles
- Includes 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and soap nozzles for dynamic cleaning capabilities
- Durable 25' Morflex hose is non-marring, and kink and abrasion resistant
- Constructed of heavy-duty welded steel with steel axle frame
- Simpson 40225 MorFlex 5/16" x 25' Cold Water Pressure Washer Hose - 3700 PSI
- Simpson 80479 31" Pressure Washer Extension Arm
- Justrite 5 Gallon Type I Red Steel Gas / Flammables Safety Can with Flame Arrester 7150100
- Eagle Manufacturing 5 Gallon Type I Red Steel Gas / Flammables Safety Can with Flame Arrester UI50S
- Simpson 40226 MorFlex 5/16" x 50' Cold Water Pressure Washer Hose - 3700 PSI
- Simpson 80143 Quick Connect Turbo Pressure Washer Spray Nozzle - 3600 PSI
- Simpson 80144 Quick Connect Turbo Pressure Washer Spray Nozzle - 4500 PSI
- Simpson 80147 Pressure Washer Spray Gun - 3400 PSI
|Simpson 60629 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||82 lb.|
|Hose Length||25 Feet|
|Hose Diameter||5/16 Inches|
|Gallons Per Minute||2.5 GPM|
|Number of Nozzles||5|
|Pump Type||Triplex Plunger|
|Usage|| Medium Duty|
Simpson 60629 Details
Take your cleaning operation to the next level with the Simpson 60629 Powershot pressure washer with Honda engine! The ideal solution for deep cleaning siding, parking areas, vehicles, and performing paint prep, at 3300 PSI, this pressure washer has what it takes to get the job done.
A 5/16" x 25' hose gives you enough space to stray from the washer as you are cleaning so you don't have to constantly move the unit. The Morflex hose is also kink and abrasion resistant for a long service life. The spray gun is comfortable to handle for extended periods and the 31" steel wand provides substantial reach and includes a quick-connect tip for easy and fast changing of spray nozzles. Included with this unit are 0 degrees, 15 degrees, 25 degrees, 40 degrees, and soap nozzles for dynamic cleaning capabilities. The tougher the stain is the lesser of a degree you want on your tip, for more concentrated cleaning power.
This model features a Honda GX200 engine and AAA industrial triplex plunger pump that team up to produce up to an impressive 2.5 GPM of high pressure water that can knock out the toughest stains. Constructed of heavy-duty welded steel with a steel axle frame, this unit is built to last. With (2) 10" premium pneumatic wheels, this pressure washer is simple to transport around the job site.
This item includes:
-(1) Pressure washer
-(1) 25' Hose
-(5) Quick-connect nozzle tips (0 degrees, 15 degrees, 25 degrees, 40 degrees, soap)
-(1) Pint of engine oil
-(1) Detergent siphon tube with filter
Due to US DOT shipping regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by CETA, which focuses on quality assurance within the controlled environmental testing industry.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register