- 6 Flomatic valves to dispense an assortment of beverages
- Includes NSF-listed sanitary lever to prevent the lever from contaminating the lip of the cup
- Ice dispenser stores up to 150 lb. of ice
- Illuminated LED merchandiser with "Quench Your Thirst" graphics help attract customer attention
- Agitation and drive systems for consistent ice dispensing; patented ice chute for easy dispensing
- Multi-port flex manifold makes switching between carb and non-carb easy; internal carbonator
- Includes drain kit for easy maintenance and leg kit for easy countertop cleaning
- Servend 2741001 CD3A-C Stainless Steel 3-Slot Vertical 12 - 46 oz. Countertop Cup Dispenser Cabinet with Top Condiment Organizer
- Servend 974-00080-01 100' Roll of 8 Line Bundled Tubing
- Servend 424-CF-A36-1521 Flomatic 1.5 - 3 oz. Post-Mix Valve with Automatic Fill Lever
- Servend 424-CF-1521 Flomatic 1.5 - 3 oz. Post-Mix Valve with Manual Sanitary Lever
- Servend 424-CF-E36-1521 Flomatic 1.5 - 3 oz. Post-Mix Valve with Sanitary Lever
- Servend 424-CF-E36-1521-WI Flomatic 1.5 - 3 oz. Post-Mix HV-Juice Valve with Sanitary Lever
- Servend 424-CF-E36-1521-WJ Flomatic 1.5 - 3 oz. Post-Mix Juice Valve with Sanitary Lever
- Servend 424-CF-S36-1525 Flomatic 1.5 - 3 oz. Post-Mix Valve with Push Button
|Servend 2706071 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||250 lb.|
|Depth||31 1/8 Inches|
|Height||35 3/8 Inches|
|Features|| Internal Carbonator|
Made in America
|Number of Valves||6 Valves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Type||Ice / Beverage Dispenser|
Servend 2706071 Details
Perfect for cafeterias, buffets, break-rooms, and countless other food service locations, this Servend 2706071 SV-150 6 valve sanitary lever countertop ice/beverage dispenser makes it easy to offer a variety of flavors in a one-stop beverage station. It features 6 Flomatic valves to dispense a variety of beverages and a 150 lb. ice storage bin to dispense ice for cold, refreshing drinks.
Each valve includes an NSF-listed sanitary lever that is specially designed to prevent contact with the lip of the cup. This eliminates the chance of contaminating the cup where customers drink from, helping your business meet sanitation requirements. For field flexibility, the valves are located on a multi-port flex manifold that allows for fast and easy changes between carb and noncarb beverages. This is excellent in dynamic businesses that alternate their beverage selection or in evolving operations that are still determining what flavors their customers prefer.
Ice is dispensed from a patented chute for easy access and quick delivery. The process is supported by agitation and drive systems that ensure that dispensing is consistent. Coldplate technology keeps product cold and ready for service.
This particular machine features a one-piece plastic base for a rigid foundation. It helps fortify the entire dispenser for long-lasting use, especially in high-volume applications. The overall design of the machine is modular for easy field alterations too, which makes the unit easy to tailor to specific needs. Plus, an LED merchandiser panel is included to help attract customers. "Quench Your Thirst" graphics are standard.
For ease of operation, this ice/beverage dispenser comes complete with a drain kit. It also includes a leg kit so that cleaning the countertop around the unit is easy and so that the set-up adheres to health and safety regulations. An internal carbonator is used in operation, and a 120V electrical connection is required.
Depth: 31 1/8"
Height: 35 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register