$37.23/EachShips free with Plus
- Adjustable dose dispensing from 0.2 to 1 oz. per stroke
- Large diameter fittings and 3/8" ID tubing for better performance with viscous liquids
- Strong, flexible, impact-resistant discharge tube; same fittings on left and right
- Made of durable polypropylene to resist breakage with double o-ring seals
- Easy to use and maintain
- Dema 930 3 Station Non-Locking Rack for Gallon Bottles
- Dema 930.1R 1 Station Non-Locking Rack for Round Gallon Bottles
- Dema 931 3 Station Locking Rack for Gallon Bottles
- Dema 931.2 2 Station Locking Rack for Gallon Bottles
- Advantage Chemicals 5 gallon / 640 oz. Liquid Dish Soap
- Noble Chemical Sunbright 5 gallon / 640 oz. Liquid Dish Soap
- Advantage Chemicals 1 gallon / 128 oz. Pot & Pan Liquid Detergent - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical Pan Pro II 1 gallon / 128 oz. Pot & Pan Detergent with Lanolin - 4/Case
|Seko Dosing Systems Corporation USA HP30EN000000 Specs|
|Width||7 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||5 1/2 Inches|
|Dispenser Type||Push Button|
|Dispensing Rate||0.2 - 1 oz.|
Seko Dosing Systems Corporation USA HP30EN000000 Details
Save time and money by using the Seko Dosing Systems ProDose-R HP30EN000000 chemical dispenser push pump to safely and conveniently dispense chemicals into your sink, bucket, or any other cleaning receptacle. Because the ProDose-R pump allows you to precisely control the amount of product dispensed, between 0.2 and 1 oz. per stroke, you'll get the correct dilution every time to eliminate poor results or wasted product due to incorrect dilution!
The pump can be adjusted to deliver 0.2 to 1 oz. per push, and there's no need to open the pump to set the dosage. It also recovers quickly between each stroke to maintain accuracy if your application requires multiple doses. With the modular tube stiffeners, you can also be sure that the pump will let you completely empty chemical containers.
This model is perfect for applications where you are dispensing viscous chemicals since it has larger diameter fittings and 3/8" ID tubing. The strong, flexible, impact-resistant discharge tube and durable polypropylene body are designed for chemical compatibility and for long-lasting use in janitorial and commercial application. It also features double o-ring seals. Plus, it is easy to maintain since you can simply unscrew the locknut to remove the fitting or replace the valve if needed.
This model fits most common fittings and it offers fast and easy installation since it comes with a hole pattern pre-drilled. Whether you are installing a new pump or replacing an existing unit, this push pump is a great choice.
Width: 7 1/4"
Depth: 5 1/2"
Resources and Downloads for
Seko Dosing Systems Corporation USA HP30EN000000
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
1 Year Warranty
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register