Satco S1932 150 Watt Warm Yellow Clear Finish High Pressure Sodium HID Light Bulb (ET23.5)
$6.82/EachShips free with Plus
- Up to 24,000 rated hours of luminescence
- 16,000 lumens
- High efficiency, uniform light distribution
- Universal burning position
- Color temperature: 2100K (warm yellow)
- Up to 22 CRI
- Mogul base
- Perfect for parking lots, concourses, and sports complexes
|Satco S1932 Specs|
|Length||7 3/4 Inches|
|Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Bulb Shape||E Series|
|Burn Time||24,000 Hr.|
|Color Temperature||Warm Yellow|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the number with “K” at the end mean?
- Measured using the Kelvin Scale, this number refers to the color hue emitted by the bulb’s light. Lower Kelvin numbers will have a more yellow output while higher Kelvin numbers will let out a bluer light.
Satco S1932 Details
Brilliantly illuminate your parking lot, stadium concourse, or sports complex with this Satco S1932 150 watt clear high pressure sodium HID light bulb! Designed to distribute bright light around your complex, this light bulb is more efficient than mercury vapor or halogen lamps, and yields a staggering 16,000 lumens for a superior glow.
This mogul based bulb has a color rendering index of 22, and the bulb's elongated shape provides optimum light distribution, with up to 24,000 hours of radiance. The universal burning position lets you use this bulb in virtually any fixture, and a 2100 Kelvins temperature rating ensures a warm, yellow color.
Maximum Overall Length (MOL): 7 3/4"
Maximum Overall Diameter (MOD): 2 7/8"
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive, which restricts the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical equipment.
Get paid to review this product!