Other Available Sizes:
- Offers ANSI level 4 cut protection
- Ambidextrous design meets all OSHA standards
- High-performance 10 gauge Dyneema fabric is flexible and strong
- Lightweight and affordable
- Ideal for any food prep task
|San Jamar DFG1000-S Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Protection Level||Level A6|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the weight refer to on this cut-resistant glove?
- The weight refers to the weight in grams that would need to be applied in order for a blade to cut through this glove. Gloves with a higher weight are stronger and harder to penetrate than those with lower weights.
San Jamar DFG1000-S Details
Be sure to protect your employees' hands from slices, cuts, and abrasions with the San Jamar DFG1000-S D-Shield cut-resistant glove. The 10 gauge seamless knit is lightweight and offers ANSI level 4 cut protection, meaning that it takes more than 1500 grams of weight to cut through the material. This ensures worry-free prep work for your employees as they can be sure the glove will remain durable, comfortable, and fully capable of guarding against accidental cuts, even in high volume, fast-paced settings. Plus, an ambidextrous design ensures the glove can easily fit on either the left or right hand of each staff member, instantly increasing your operation's safety measures.
This affordable but durable option will be a huge hit in your kitchen and save you the trouble of avoidable injuries. The glove is machine washable for added convenience and can easily be tossed into your wash or laundry bin at the end of a busy day in the kitchen. For easy identification, a white band on the wrist of the glove indicates that it is a size small. Perfect for commercial kitchens, sandwich shops, delis, and butcher shops alike, this glove is sure to boost both safety and productivity.
This item protects hands against cuts.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This versatile glove is ambidextrous to fit your left or right hand.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register