I love the size of this composition book because it fits nicely in my purse. It is affordable and a must by for people like me who get inspire to write anytime.
- Includes 48 pages per book
- Paper contrasts dark ink for easy-to-read writing
- Center sewn, bound on the left
- Sturdy back for easy writing even when standing
- Wide ruled paper is perfect for taking notes and remaining organized
Other Products from this Line
- Roaring Spring 77332 7" x 8 1/2" White Wide Ruled 36 Page Composition Book with Black Cover
- Roaring Spring 77230 7 1/2" x 9 3/4" White Wide Ruled 100 Page Composition Book with Black Marble Cover
- Roaring Spring 77222 7 1/2" x 9 3/4" White Wide Ruled 60 Page Composition Book with Black Marble Cover
|Roaring Spring ROA77333 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||0.259 lb.|
|Length||8 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||48|
|Ruling||Wide / Legal Ruled|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Roaring Spring ROA77333 Details
Keep your notes organized with this Roaring Spring 77333 7" x 8 1/2" white wide ruled composition book with a black marble cover. Great for classrooms, universities, and offices, each book features 48 sheets of high-quality, wide ruled paper. The cover has a designated space to record your name, class, and the subject the book is for. It is bound on the left side and the sheets are center sewn to keep all the sheets together.
With wide ruled paper, there is plenty of room for legible notes and it works great for young children who need extra space. The sturdy paper board back allows for easy writing, even while standing. Plus, the paper is light enough to contrast dark-colored ink for easy-to-read writing.
Length: 8 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
People Talk About:book books composition great write affordable anytime between color comp
Great quality composition book. Great for kids just learning how to write as the lines are a little larger than usual. Cool unique color that's easily distinguishable between other comp books.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register